Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 1E Moonshae missing page?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alisttair Posted - 22 Sep 2011 : 22:59:22
Is it just my copy, or did all copies of the 1E product of Moonshae contain a missing page? (it's where it skips from general info about one of the islands and skips into the middle of a paragraph as you turn the page into an Elminster's journal entry about it)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Sep 2011 : 04:57:39
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

Any other products anyone knows of with missing pages or text?

Ed once commented to me that there were printing issues with The Five Shires, and that some copies have duplicate pages replacing the pages that should be there. Luckily, the copy I found was reasonably priced, in very good shape, and free of defects.
Alisttair Posted - 27 Sep 2011 : 01:49:10
Any other products anyone knows of with missing pages or text?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 25 Sep 2011 : 16:59:12
I discovered missing text in a Polyhedron article... It was something I very much wanted to read, but I was never able to track down the missing text.
Alisttair Posted - 25 Sep 2011 : 15:24:51
Ah ok, yeah very strange. I guess with the mass marketing of prodcuts back then, such things crept out more often.
The Sage Posted - 23 Sep 2011 : 06:06:13
Yeah. As I said back in the scroll Kuje linked to above, this issue was raised long ago on the REALMS-L. It was never resolved.
Ayrik Posted - 23 Sep 2011 : 05:52:41
Numerous TSR/WotC products are missing segments of text, seemingly entire paragraphs copied and pasted into oblivion. But I can't recall any missing entire pages of text. Quite a few are missing maps and other graphics, although most of these were amended through errata downloads.
Therise Posted - 23 Sep 2011 : 05:43:29
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

Is it just my copy, or did all copies of the 1E product of Moonshae contain a missing page? (it's where it skips from general info about one of the islands and skips into the middle of a paragraph as you turn the page into an Elminster's journal entry about it)

My hard copy has the same problem: missing text which perhaps should be on page 50, as page 51 has a full page image and page 52 appears to start mid-sentence.

Kuje Posted - 23 Sep 2011 : 05:22:44
Yea, if it's the page I'm thinking of this was asked about six months ago. :) We came to the conclusion that we had to ask Ed about it. I believe it's still on his stack to be answered.

Eh, finding the thread I guess it wasn't decided to ask Ed after all but the missing page was discussed.

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14910&SearchTerms=moonshae,page
Brimstone Posted - 22 Sep 2011 : 23:30:33
I will check my copy. What page is this at?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000