Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Pending Candlekeep site update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 28 Jul 2011 : 11:30:18
Well met

Aye, it's been a fair while, but I will be adding new scrolls and tomes to Candlekeep over the next few days.

Please follow our Twitter account to keep abreast of updates to Candlekeep. I will also be using this account to inform followers of the progress of the Candlekeep v2 site build, and will post snippets of the new site as and when they're available.

Follow Candlekeep on Twitter
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dennis Posted - 30 Jul 2011 : 02:13:33

I don't access Twitter. FB, yes, but I usually limit my time to 30 minutes max.
The Sage Posted - 30 Jul 2011 : 01:32:26
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Worry not, once the Twitter app is functioning again, anything tweeted on Twitter will automatically filter through to Facebook and hit the Candlekeep wall.
I was going to suggest that anyway, since I also don't use Twitter all that much. [Well, aside from the one instance Wooly already noted above.] Twitter apparently demands a great deal of one's time. And I've my hands full just maintaining my Facebook profile [and my now once-more failed blog].
Thieran Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 23:45:27
I can access it at the moment - but maybe you are talking about admin access.
Alaundo Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 23:31:30
Well met

Worry not, once the Twitter app is functioning again, anything tweeted on Twitter will automatically filter through to Facebook and hit the Candlekeep wall.

Although currently, I think the Candlekeep gremlins have infested Facebook, as the Candlekeep page is not accessable
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 21:38:33
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Disappointed then, I don't check twitter. :( I'd like to see the updates over on FB as well....

Ditto. The only time I paid attention to Twitter was when Brian R James was posting timeline updates over there. When that dried up, so did my interest in Twitter.
Kuje Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 20:54:10
Disappointed then, I don't check twitter. :( I'd like to see the updates over on FB as well....
Alaundo Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 20:08:20
Well met

Aye, I intend to hook Twitter and Facebook together but there is a currently an issue with the app on Facebook for this. I'll likely be using Twitter for tweets of progress on Candlekeep v2 and news, whereas Facebook will be more interactive with those who have joined.
Thelonius Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 13:10:49
Now it works, thouhgh has been unaccesible for some mins. "Liking" it
Thelonius Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 13:04:51
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Glad to hear it, Dennis

I have also set up a Facebook account for Candlekeep. Please "like" this if you have a Facebook account, as this will aid us in establishing the account for Candlekee (a set number of "Likes" are required to obtain the username).

The page is sparse at the moment, but will be updated and populated shortly.

Candlekeep Facebook page

Many thanks.

Rushed like a madman to Facebook's page (as I was going to comment that we could use it at the same time as Twiter), but for some reason it doesn't show up. My pc problem, perhaps?
Alaundo Posted - 28 Jul 2011 : 14:08:45
quote:
Originally posted by Joran Nobleheart

Best of luck with the v2 site build! I'm very excited!

Well met

Thank ye, Joran Nobleheart

I will be opening up a Candlekeep v2 thread shortly, to give a brief overview of what to expect. This thread can also be used to post your own ideas and suggestions. With the initial launch not all functionality and features will be present, but we will be releasing additional features within the months that follow.

The site will also be easier and more dynamic to navigate and use, and will be more interactive for members of the site and forum.
Joran Nobleheart Posted - 28 Jul 2011 : 13:21:18
Best of luck with the v2 site build! I'm very excited!
Alaundo Posted - 28 Jul 2011 : 13:17:21
Well met

Glad to hear it, Dennis

I have also set up a Facebook account for Candlekeep. Please "like" this if you have a Facebook account, as this will aid us in establishing the account for Candlekee (a set number of "Likes" are required to obtain the username).

The page is sparse at the moment, but will be updated and populated shortly.

Candlekeep Facebook page

Many thanks.
Dennis Posted - 28 Jul 2011 : 13:08:31

I'm glad and excited. Thanks, Al.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000