Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Templates for Adventure Handouts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
myorke Posted - 27 Jun 2011 : 17:14:00
Well met,

I'm in the process of improving my online campaign guide for the players of my Melvaunt campaign (3.5e). The information is great, but I'm looking at fancifying it for them... I recall at one time seeing a word or pdf template for the standard 3e Forgotten Realms book page including the background image (the parchment with leather or shadowy edges).

Thanks to the proliferation of .doc viruses etc, I am unable to find anything online and am beginning to doubt my memory. Does any have such a template or know where to get one?

Many thanks...

Incidentally, if you would like to see the current version of the guide, feel free! The artwork is very crude for now. Let me know what you think!

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1JJS_zuP3jFeHcczB-SxPxCs-tWvEHxOc76mRgPpOGyw
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cards77 Posted - 27 Jun 2014 : 16:27:18
I would like to use the template as well if anyone can dig one up. Perhaps we can whip one up with the known FR fonts?
Gary Dallison Posted - 26 Jun 2014 : 20:06:36
Ooh, yeah I would love to get my hands on that, for obvious magazine related reasons
George Krashos Posted - 26 Jun 2014 : 19:37:02
A bit of threadomancy. The links above don't work. Anyone out there with a blank FR page template - preferably one from the old 1E/2E products, not the 3E style. Anyone?

-- George Krashos
myorke Posted - 29 Jun 2011 : 12:57:28
Absolutely... you're both right! The template I mean was likely a web enhancement and I thought it was a released version of the blank pages, not a fan mock-up. It may have been from Dungeon magazine though... again, my memory isn't what it used to be.
Thieran Posted - 28 Jun 2011 : 21:17:58
I think myorke referred to the templates he was looking for.

quote:
Originally posted by MisterX

As a matter of fact, WotC WebEnhancements (as recommended to use) are original ones. :D

MisterX Posted - 28 Jun 2011 : 17:57:43
As a matter of fact, WotC WebEnhancements (as recommended to use) are original ones. :D
myorke Posted - 28 Jun 2011 : 14:55:32
Thanks. No need to rip them as I can do that when I have a chance. Was hoping that the original ones were still kicking around. :)
Tyranthraxus Posted - 28 Jun 2011 : 11:27:29
I had those templates, but I lost them after I formatted my laptop last month... maybe I still have those saved somewhere, let me check.

I ripped one of the web enhancements in Adobe Illustrator for the pages. If you want I can do it again for you.
MisterX Posted - 28 Jun 2011 : 09:56:43
Just extract the background-image of some Web-Enhancement.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000