Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The cutest FR character?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jelennet Posted - 09 Apr 2011 : 12:04:35
Who is the cutest FR character? What's your opinion?
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dennis Posted - 20 Apr 2011 : 01:35:43

Hrolf of Ruathym, better known as Hrolf the Unruly, a genial ship's captain with a taste for recreational mayhem. For some bizarre reason, I find him cute.
MrHedgehog Posted - 19 Apr 2011 : 21:37:06
Imoen from the Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II games.
Maybe Alora from Baldur's Gate.

I can't think of any characters I'd think of as cute from any novels.
Crennen FaerieBane Posted - 19 Apr 2011 : 20:58:36
Sarya Dlardrageth. Something about her I just love.
Dennis Posted - 19 Apr 2011 : 05:37:36

Matteo from Counselors and Kings trilogy.
Kajehase Posted - 19 Apr 2011 : 05:23:38
Scotti Amcathra at the end of issue #8 of the Forgotten Realms comic.
Gouf Posted - 18 Apr 2011 : 22:47:53
Mirt. He's too cute for words... :)
Bladewind Posted - 13 Apr 2011 : 11:29:01
I'll have to go with a Hin aswell: Cellica in Downshadow stole my heart in every scene she was in, especially her gossiping or fussing scenes. Hin acting tough are CUTE AS HELL.
Sill Alias Posted - 13 Apr 2011 : 08:19:33
My every PC if he/she has 15+ CHA.
Dennis Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 02:09:22

No, not exactly like Rowling's. Mine are not sexy, but they're not filthy either. Nor more powerful than their masters. The spells they can cast are very limited, more like the cantrips of the 'common' Netherese helpers back in Old Netheril.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 01:59:51
So...your elves are like the ones in HP? Interesting. You know, there IS precedent for folks having relationships with the attractive hired help- just ask any businessman or politician! (Not meaning any disrespect, of course.) Just sayin'.
Dennis Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 01:50:11
Alystra,

Elves in my worlds are house helpers, whose masters are humans. I can't [and shouldn't] make the lackeys more attractive than their masters. Unless they're supposed to be sex slaves, which I can't do, because my readership are the young.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 01:43:59
I dunno, Dennis- I can certainly see the elven appeal- both for guys and gals. Dwarves? Not so much- unless you're into really short, hairy guys! (Hmmm.... Wolverine a dwarf? NAH!!!) Although I suppose those who like bearded ladies might also find some appeal in dwarven women. Are there any prominent dwarven ladies in the Realms? I don't think I've ever seen any mentioned. Elven lasses, on the other hand, seem to be quite popular, particularly among burly human fighters. Must be the long, slender limbs and exotic looks.
The Sage Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 01:37:11
I'd be remiss if I did not say the Lady Kazandra. [Who I know is, officially, a RAVENLOFT non-player character, but since she has such a prominent place in my Realms {and for other reasons too *smirk*}, my choice remains pre-determined.
Dennis Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 01:18:02

Dwarfs are far from sexy, and so are elves. In my vocabulary and in my settings, that is.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 01:14:35
Well, sure, When's the last time you ever saw a short, bearded supermodel? Elven ladies fit the "beauty" mold better than most dwarves.
Dennis Posted - 12 Apr 2011 : 00:51:53

Elves are sexy?
Lady Fellshot Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 23:39:33
While most of the gnomes and halflings should sweep this category, why has no one mentioned Cara Doon yet?

I'm of the opinion that most of the elves qualify as sexy rather than cute.
Lily M Green Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 22:30:44
quote:
Originally posted by Firestorm

I think more along the lines of Cutest pair.

Danilo Thann and Arylin Moonblade. The show "Castle" immediately makes me think of them. Beckett and Castle ARE Danilo and Anylin.

Damn, now that is cute!
Dennis Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 22:19:42
quote:
Originally posted by GRYPHON

Guenhwyvar...

I kinda agree.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 21:10:56
How do you know she's "cute"? We've not seen her yet.
sfdragon Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 20:35:44
The Serpent's daughter...
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 20:32:09
Ah. Interesting. Did not remember who she was. Y'know, I THINK they only knife EACH OTHER in the back- to be first in line for the hugs, of course!!!
Chosen of Asmodeus Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 20:25:40
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

What?! With that hat and devilish smirk, he ain't cute?! Aw, come on, CoA- you know all those drow boys are just begging for a hug.... Not familiar with her.

They can keep on begging; I'm not eager for a knife in the back.

She's(instory) fairly recently promoted after her father violated the rules for diabolic promotion. Belial's still the power behind the throne, but ever since Fierna's been getting friendly with Glaysa(Asmodeus' daughter) she's been thinking she wants to do some actual ruling instead of just lounging about in lava pools surrounded by pit fiend pleasure slaves. Belial's getting nervous; he makes a move against Glaysa, not only can he piss his daughter off, it might be seen as a move against Asmodeus himself.
Lily M Green Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 20:15:59
quote:
Originally posted by Lily M Green

quote:
Originally posted by Calmar

Boo, the miniature giant space hamster!

Seconded, although he wouldn't be half as cute without the Minsc-and- to go with him.

Alystra Illianniis Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 20:06:26
What?! With that hat and devilish smirk, he ain't cute?! Aw, come on, CoA- you know all those drow boys are just begging for a hug.... Not familiar with her.
Chosen of Asmodeus Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 19:40:47
Alystra, I think your definition of "cute" might be a tad different from the op's.

Going by your definition, though not strictly within the realms, I'm going with Fierna, Dutchess of the Fourth Hell.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 19:20:10
I think I've done this before elsewhere, but I'd say Jarlaxle. Something about that hat and eye-patch.... Or is it the cloak? Nah, it's the bald top. Gotta be. Ah, heck, all of the above! He's just so darned "cute" for a bad-boy drow!
Darsson Spellmaker Posted - 11 Apr 2011 : 17:28:20
I don't have a nominee for the cuteness category, but I was idly flipping through Hall of Heroes a while back, and came across Narm Tamaraith's illustration.
I was surprised at how handsome he looked.
Calmar Posted - 09 Apr 2011 : 21:59:42
Boo, the miniature giant space hamster!
Firestorm Posted - 09 Apr 2011 : 21:25:19
I think more along the lines of Cutest pair.

Danilo Thann and Arylin Moonblade. The show "Castle" immediately makes me think of them. Beckett and Castle ARE Danilo and Anylin.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000