Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Hosting Fiction

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ozzalum Posted - 30 Mar 2011 : 22:21:02
A few years back Alaundo and the rest of the gang were kind enough to host the novel I had written set in the forgotten realms. However, that was back before the release of 4E so I'm not sure what may have changed with the new edition concerning IP issues. Anyway, I have another couple of stories I'd like to put into pdf and get out to the community so I would like to get an update on current Candlekeep policy.

Thanks.
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 08 Apr 2011 : 01:42:40
quote:
Originally posted by Ozzalum

Here you go.

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9850

Thanks Sage

*Casts Scroll Disintegration.*

Oh, and I neglected to note the tidbit Kuje added above. Not sure why.
Dalor Darden Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 19:38:26
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Big A! How the heck are you fella!?

Well met

Splendid, my dear Dalor, just splendid. I trust thou art well?....good, now get back to thy research!

Hehehehe...funny.

<looks at Alaundo>

Ye aren't joking eh?

<dives into his The Ride research again>
Ozzalum Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 18:22:31
Well, that's good to know. I guess I could have done that and added an explanation.
Kuje Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 17:47:40
You can delete you're own threads/replies.... it's the little trash can on the right hand side of the icon bar.

quote:

Since I am finishing and editing a story I had originally posted on the forums, who can ask about deleting a thread? I'd rather not have my rough draft out there for comparison.

Ozzalum Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 16:26:21
Here you go.

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9850

Thanks Sage
The Sage Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 15:36:07
quote:

Since I am finishing and editing a story I had originally posted on the forums, who can ask about deleting a thread? I'd rather not have my rough draft out there for comparison.

Just provide the link, and I'll enact the necessary steps.
Ozzalum Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 11:22:02
Dennis Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 08:33:27

If I can find enough time I might write at least one short story set in the Realms.
Alaundo Posted - 05 Apr 2011 : 23:31:18
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Well met

Splendid, my dear Dalor, just splendid. I trust thou art well?....good, now get back to thy research!
Dalor Darden Posted - 05 Apr 2011 : 05:55:42
Ozzalum Posted - 04 Apr 2011 : 18:36:51
Excellent. I didn't mean to imply that you needed a deadline, but if I don't have one I find the weeks disappear pretty quickly.
Alaundo Posted - 04 Apr 2011 : 17:38:46
quote:

Thanks Alaundo.

I have some proofreading to do and some cover art to compose so it may be a little while yet. I will definitely drop you a line. When were you planning the next site update? (A deadline is always helpful, I find.)

Well met

I have a number of other scrolls to prepare but don't have a set date for this. If you need a deadline, however, then i'm aiming for about a months time.
Ozzalum Posted - 31 Mar 2011 : 23:36:35
Thanks Alaundo.

I have some proofreading to do and some cover art to compose so it may be a little while yet. I will definitely drop you a line. When were you planning the next site update? (A deadline is always helpful, I find.)
Alaundo Posted - 31 Mar 2011 : 23:08:00
Well met

Indeed, Ozzalum. If ye wish to have any tales included on the site itself (in Campaign Logs), then please email me.
Ozzalum Posted - 31 Mar 2011 : 09:18:57
Thanks Sage. I thought it was okay but I wanted to make sure.
The Sage Posted - 31 Mar 2011 : 01:23:15
So far as I know, this is all still okay. Just as long as you aren't damaging the IP in any way with your writing...

Plus, we're still continually having stories posted here on the Adventuring shelf. So I can't see why will still can't host fiction on the main site.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000