Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 A Deity's Chosen

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aryalómë Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 11:20:58
Does anyone have a template for the chosen of one of these deities:
Corellon Larethin
Kiaransalee
Eillistraee
Sehanine Moonbow
Hanali (can't remember her nlast name)
Plus does anone know of tje deities chosen? Espcially Corellon. I alread know that Karansalee's was Cabrath Nelinderra (or at least she was the high priestess) and Eillistaee's was Quilue.

Mod edit: Changed spelling of subject, to make it easier to find in searches.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chosen of Asmodeus Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 16:49:54
quote:
Originally posted by Therise

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

...And whatever is generally given to Chosen.
That would be a boatload of heartache and misery, correct?

Yep, pretty much.

And just think, that's for the Chosen of good/neutral deities. Imagine how much worse it is for the Chosen of an evil deity.

Little bit. Evil pays better, though. Full medical, dental, nice retirement package.
Alisttair Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 13:43:31
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

More POWER?! So- they turn into Tim Allen? LOL!!!

LOL good one
Aryalómë Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 11:36:24
You should see what kind of power they get from those templates!!!!
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 05:16:28
More POWER?! So- they turn into Tim Allen? LOL!!!
Alisttair Posted - 09 Mar 2011 : 11:36:44
quote:
Originally posted by Therise

quote:

quote:

Yep, pretty much.

And just think, that's for the Chosen of good/neutral deities. Imagine how much worse it is for the Chosen of an evil deity.

Due to the fact that they get MORE POWER
Aryalómë Posted - 09 Mar 2011 : 00:49:29
Does anyone knw of a good outfit for a Chosen of Corellon? He's going to multi class as a sorcerer and cleric and he is a Sun Elf. Iwas thinking along the lines of a mithral breast okate with mithral chain underneath and a tabarb withHouse Durothil's emblem underneath as welk. I just don't know what to do with the bottom. Oh, and bracers or gauntlets or gloves?
Aryalómë Posted - 09 Mar 2011 : 00:33:39
I LOVE the template for Corellon's and Kiaransalee's and Sehanine's Chosen!!! I came across this thread beforewhen I goovled Kiaransalee's Chosen but did not look further into it. Lol
The Sage Posted - 09 Mar 2011 : 00:33:24
quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

for 3e/v3.5 there were only 3 offical Chosen templates for PC usage. The first was printed in the FRCS for chosen of Mystra. The second was released in Faiths and Pantheons for Chosen of Bane. And the 3rd was released as a web-enchantement for Chosen of Denier. Anything else would most likely be homebrew unless it's from a Dragon magazine.
Note also, that the former Chosen of Merrshaulk/Sseth -- Pil'it'ith -- has 3e stats in Serpent Kingdoms. However, they reflect his post-Chosen status.
Therise Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 18:48:10
quote:

quote:

Yep, pretty much.

Markustay Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 17:48:03
quote:

Alisttair Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 15:33:02
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Asmodeus

If you want to go 4e there's the chosen epic destiny, though I believe out of the gods you listed it only has the utility power for Corellon. If memory serves the player's guide only has info for chosen of lawfulgood/good/unaligned greater deities.

That's correct. And whatever is generally given to Chosen.
Chosen of Asmodeus Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 15:00:42
If you want to go 4e there's the chosen epic destiny, though I believe out of the gods you listed it only has the utility power for Corellon. If memory serves the player's guide only has info for chosen of lawfulgood/good/unaligned greater deities.
Diffan Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 14:56:43
for 3e/v3.5 there were only 3 offical Chosen templates for PC usage. The first was printed in the FRCS for chosen of Mystra. The second was released in Faiths and Pantheons for Chosen of Bane. And the 3rd was released as a web-enchantement for Chosen of Denier. Anything else would most likely be homebrew unless it's from a Dragon magazine.

Alisttair Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 11:45:56
I just know of the Epic destinies for Chosen in the 4e FRPG. Don't remember if there something for Corellon though...
Light Posted - 08 Mar 2011 : 11:24:31
While I do not have one personally, there is a whole heap over at the wizards board.

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19845406/Post_Your_Chosen_Templates_Here

EDIT: Also Wooly or Sage (or some other moderator if they exist) can you change the topic to 'Deity's Chosen' - it's really annoying me.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000