Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Search for Randal Morn - Discussion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Barshevy Posted - 09 Apr 2009 : 07:52:51
Would anybody here be interested in a play-by-post (messageboard) game?

Any preference of system edition (1st, 2nd, 3.5 ... 4e?)

Any preference on the DR year?

Any preferred geographic region?

Mod Edit: Shifted to a more appropriate shelf.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cardoc Posted - 26 Jul 2009 : 14:11:45
I'd be interested Hoondatha. I'll look for your game, or if you could post a link that'd be great too.
Hoondatha Posted - 26 Jul 2009 : 05:01:10
Well, I decided to start my own game as a replacement (which you're happy to join, btw, I'd like to get one more person), but I don't mind continuing this one as well. Up to the others, I suppose.
Cardoc Posted - 26 Jul 2009 : 04:14:33
No worries Bar, it is afterall only a game. Good luck and all, and I'm sure we'll see you around the forums.

To all others:

If you're interested, I would be willing to pick up where Barshevy left off and DM this campaign. Despite just joining the adventure, I've been following since the beginning so I'm up to date on everything, and I own the modules this campaign is based around. Although Bar has thrown in a fair amount of his own material, I am quite confident we could continue without a hitch.

Thoughts?
Ghost King Posted - 21 Jul 2009 : 14:55:32
Sorry to hear things are not at their best there, but I hope that these problems are only temporary for you. However, I understand the need for you to put things on hold and I'll keep checking back from time to time to see if the status of the campaign has changed any. Take as much time as you need and best of luck that your situation turns around.
Tyr Posted - 19 Jul 2009 : 09:16:30
yeah, all the best man. We'll all be here whenever you decide to return.
Hoondatha Posted - 19 Jul 2009 : 00:22:49
Likewise. This has been fun. I'll keep all of Nagrath's stuff handy, so if you ever need me to put some fear into doppelgangers, you know who to call. Best of luck.
Penknight Posted - 19 Jul 2009 : 00:12:25
My friend, it's been a real treat to venture forth with you. I hope to see you around again real soon. All of my best to you. And Valthorin will be here when you get back, don't worry.

Hmm... will he have time to buy Lith a drink, I wonder?
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 18 Jul 2009 : 12:36:53
No problem Barshevy! Hopefully things will get better and you'll be able to pick this up again one day. Take care!
Barshevy Posted - 18 Jul 2009 : 10:24:36
Hi guys, things are somewhat dark for me these days. I have the energy to play, but not to DM. I'm so very sorry for letting you down. I'll have to put this game on indefinite hold.

Thank you for playing, and putting up with my DMing :)
Cardoc Posted - 15 Jul 2009 : 01:43:23
Hey all. I know we're on a bit of a break, but just wanted to give the heads up that I'll be moving over the next few days and may be without internet access starting Thursday night and lasting for maybe a week or so. I can check the boards from work during my lunch hour and can get a quick post in that way if things get started again during my absence.

I'll be sure to post once I'm back up and running full time. Looking forward to Barshevy's return!
Tyr Posted - 13 Jul 2009 : 17:53:16
yeah, just take as long as you need.
Hoondatha Posted - 06 Jul 2009 : 17:09:23
We're here. You picked a pack of forum regulars to be your players. Whenever you're ready, we'll still be here. Take your time; life happens.
Barshevy Posted - 06 Jul 2009 : 16:50:39
Thanks guys! I'm almost done clearing up the matters that prevent me from participating in this game. Hang in there.
Penknight Posted - 04 Jul 2009 : 17:00:22
quote:
Originally posted by Barshevy

I've hit a turbulent patch "in real life", sorry guys. But fear not, I will resume ASAP this week.

No problem, and I hope that everything turns out well for you, my friend.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 29 Jun 2009 : 13:48:19
No problem! Hope everything turns out well.
Barshevy Posted - 29 Jun 2009 : 13:21:39
I've hit a turbulent patch "in real life", sorry guys. But fear not, I will resume ASAP this week.
Hoondatha Posted - 26 Jun 2009 : 13:37:45
That nasty purple birth mark across his face is slowly fading...
Tyr Posted - 26 Jun 2009 : 07:31:55
True, but it also ties into looks. So could be a combination of both.
Hoondatha Posted - 26 Jun 2009 : 00:00:51
It's not necessarily that he's better looking, just that he's getting a more forceful and attractive personality.
Kuje Posted - 25 Jun 2009 : 18:33:14
quote:
Originally posted by Tyr

quote:

Congrats! Your charisma scores goes up by 1, right?

Yup, by some freak of magic my wizard is now slightly more attractive than before he went to bed last night.

It's the will of the gods! :) Or maybe Sune is being whimsical. :)
Tyr Posted - 25 Jun 2009 : 17:54:45
quote:

Yup, by some freak of magic my wizard is now slightly more attractive than before he went to bed last night.
Kuje Posted - 25 Jun 2009 : 17:45:37
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Hoondatha

Who haven't we heard from in the IC thread? And who is Whisper talking to? That's a pretty vague post, Barshevy.

Whisper was referring to Cyr.

Ah. Okies. Will post after I finish waking up. :)
Barshevy Posted - 25 Jun 2009 : 09:10:03
Tyr Posted - 25 Jun 2009 : 08:02:08
Charisma Roll: 19

Barshevy Posted - 25 Jun 2009 : 06:07:08
quote:

Who haven't we heard from in the IC thread? And who is Whisper talking to? That's a pretty vague post, Barshevy.

Whisper was referring to Cyr.
Cardoc Posted - 25 Jun 2009 : 04:24:07
Yes, Bregan is keeping his mouth shut counting on the fact that Whisper doesn't know who he is. I don't think he'd be one to break an oath but if he isn't bound by one, all bets are off.
Tyr Posted - 24 Jun 2009 : 18:36:53
I don't think Cyr has posted on the oath thing yet, but that's all.

I've worded my oath carefully so that the moment he leaves the premises its fair game, with Nag in the wings.

btw Hoon, thanks for the reminder I totally forgot. Will probably roll it later as i'm kind rushed off my feet atm.
Kuje Posted - 24 Jun 2009 : 16:41:09
quote:

And who is Whisper talking to? That's a pretty vague post, Barshevy.

Thats what I was wondering.... I wasn't sure whom Whisper was talking to.
Hoondatha Posted - 24 Jun 2009 : 14:53:48
Barshevy Posted - 24 Jun 2009 : 02:16:59
Awesome!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000