Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 the realms universe{literally}.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
swifty Posted - 17 Jan 2009 : 10:18:18
ive always wondered exactly what the realms universe is like outside of the prime material plane and all the other planes.ie outer space like the sun and the stars and other galaxies.is it similar to ours and can any creatures from the planes travel into outer space.surely this would be beyond them.also if someone from the ralms were to travel into outer space for long enough would they eventually come across krynn in a different solar system.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lord Karsus Posted - 17 Jan 2009 : 17:40:36
-Information about Realmspace can be found in the Spelljammer book entitled 'Realmspace'.
Ayunken-vanzan Posted - 17 Jan 2009 : 10:49:58
You may want to look at the Manual of the Planes, which details the planar structure of D&D in general; the FRCS and the Player's Guide to Faerun (all of which are 3.x, of course) detail the unique structure of the Realm's planes, the latter expanding and applying the information of the Manual of the Planes to the Forgotten Realms. More lore can be found these halls.

Further have a look at this scroll, point D.

For information about the structure of the Prime Material Plane, consult either the Spelljammer material or this fine halls.
The Sage Posted - 17 Jan 2009 : 10:40:13
I touch a little on this subject [with respect to 3e] in Section D.1 of the 'Candlekeep Code of Conduct.' See the link in my signature.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000