Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Obarskyr Genealogy PDF

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jakk Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 02:40:57
Okay... the Obarskyr genealogy as we currently know it (pending the as-yet-undetermined release of the authoritative document) is now in PDF form and ready for distribution. A major known issue is that, because I'm using a print-to-PDF app, it's in 25 letter-size pages, 11 of which are blank, and without a PDF editor I can't edit out the blank pages or otherwise reformat the document, which is excruciatingly annoying. I'll try to copy and paste everything into an image file and see if that works; otherwise, I'll need someone to format the document for me before it's ready for hosting.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brimstone Posted - 18 Nov 2008 : 13:11:41
-Ah, yes your Backdrop: Cormyr Article BR.J.

BRIMSTONE
Brian R. James Posted - 18 Nov 2008 : 00:20:04
quote:
Originally posted by Jakk

If anyone's more up to speed on 15th-century Realmslore than myself, I was unable to find a birth year for Foril's older brother Emvar; we know it's before 1409, and that's about it. I also have no dates at all for Foril's son Irvel.
Emvar was born in the Year of the Golden Mask (1405 DR).
Irvel was born in the Year of the Lashing Tail (1431 DR).
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 17:32:59
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I thought they were all Loki.

ALL gods (and goddesses) are actually Loki. He's busy and almost as mischievous as a certain space hamster.

Yeah, but Loki has some bad PR. That's why I prefer Kokopelli and my patron saint, Coyote.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 16:12:54
quote:

ALL gods (and goddesses) are actually Loki. He's busy and almost as mischievous as a certain space hamster.
Brimstone Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 11:13:47
quote:

-

BRIMSTONE
Markustay Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 08:34:24
Brimstone Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 07:54:31
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

In 4E? I believe that it's been revealed that both have been aspects of Avandra.

-Who is really Vecna in disguise!

BRIMSTONE
Jakk Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 07:16:22
Not exactly on-topic chat, but I find it amusing, so (since I started this scroll) it can continue, unless the mods are going to be topic-Zhentarim (in order to avoid unpleasant RL references).

Okay... the final canonical version (including recent data from the (*wince*) 4E material) is ready to go. The file is now 30 pages with 12 blanks after adding three generations of Obarskyrs to the tree. If anyone's more up to speed on 15th-century Realmslore than myself, I was unable to find a birth year for Foril's older brother Emvar; we know it's before 1409, and that's about it. I also have no dates at all for Foril's son Irvel. If anyone has them, can you post them in this scroll? Whoever does the reformatting will have to make the changes; I've been using a trial version of a program that isn't worth buying, and it expires tomorrow (possibly at midnight tonight PST). It does a lot of things well, and a lot of other things very badly. Ashe? Wooly? I'll send it to both of you, and we can see whose version Candlekeep prefers... Ashe might have an edge here, being the professional.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 06:36:45
In 4E? I believe that it's been revealed that both have been aspects of Avandra.
Brimstone Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 06:24:27
- Wouldn't that be Mask in these here parts? Or is Mask and Oldy the same god?

BRIMSTONE
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 06:18:11
Look at us, a couple of thievin' acrobats of Olidammara!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 05:56:47
... Or to me. I have Acrobat on my home computer. I was using it earlier tonight, in fact.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 17 Nov 2008 : 04:58:33
Email me and I can work on it for you. Happens that I have Acrobat to work with as part of my job.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000