Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Queen Amlaruil

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Beneth Posted - 04 Jun 2008 : 10:09:24
I was curious to see if anyone knew her stance was on the Eldreth Veluuthra ie she does not condone their conduct or she tolerates them so she does not cause waves against the other nobles in Evermeet.

Also if she knew of the secret names of the agents on the Green Isle would she take action?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ergdusch Posted - 11 Jun 2008 : 12:42:05
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Dagnirion is referring to the fan-based compilation of elven lore from the Realms. See the link in his sig.

Thanks Sage. Interesting place this 'Realms Vault', actually!
The Sage Posted - 10 Jun 2008 : 13:32:10
Dagnirion is referring to the fan-based compilation of elven lore from the Realms. See the link in his sig.
Ergdusch Posted - 10 Jun 2008 : 08:27:34
quote:

-More information on the Eldreth Veluuthra can be found in Elves of Faerūn.

Do you mean Elves of Evermeet? I don't recall a sourcebook by that particular name.
Lord Karsus Posted - 09 Jun 2008 : 20:08:59
-Queen Amlauril is opposed to the Eldreth Veluuthra. The Eldreth Veluuthra does have some influence in Evermeet, as certain Elven nobles with influence are either members themselves, or are sympathetic to their plight, and as such, call for policy and action that could and would theoretically benefit the Eldreth Veluuthra.

-More information on the Eldreth Veluuthra can be found in Elves of Faerūn.
Alisttair Posted - 04 Jun 2008 : 12:35:03
I wonder if she had anyone try to lure them to Evermeet during the retreat or if she might oppose them somewhat now with many elves returning/having returned to the mainland (depending on the year), her outlook may be a tad different, but for the most part probably just as Ergdush said.
Ergdusch Posted - 04 Jun 2008 : 12:22:21
I don't recall any lore on this one. Don'Ät have my books at hand so I cannot doublecheck either. My first thought though is that she does know about this group but does not take any actions because:

1. their actions do not openly conflict with Evermeet policy as the group mainly works against humans on main land Faerun.
2. openly challanging them would draw more attention towards their goals and might lead to an influx of groupmembers then just condoning them.
3. openly condemning them might cause unwanted disturbances in the elven court as a whole.
and 4. and my main thought is that the group is just toio small and uneffective to really matter.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000