Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Favorite character from the 'Homeland' novel

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
unknown warrior Posted - 16 Aug 2007 : 15:49:41
who was your the favorite charactor in drizzt's homeland book one of the dark elf series.please answer and tell why. mine is drizzt,also i'm looking for a drizzt figure.if anyone can help me much thanx.

Mod Edit: I've just altered the scroll title a little... They've been bothering me.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alisttair Posted - 06 Sep 2007 : 23:52:46
Matron Baenre.....old and wise...
Pharaun Mizzrym Posted - 06 Sep 2007 : 00:41:51
Vierna If my I recall corectly this is Zaknafein other child with Malice I just like the fact that given time she may have turned good or at least neutral
Kentinal Posted - 28 Aug 2007 : 19:59:20
Cats rule *wink*
Xysma Posted - 28 Aug 2007 : 19:00:21
I voted for Matron Baenre because she reminds me of my mother.
Kiaransalyn Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 11:45:46
Matron Malice, because she sounded quite cute in the books.
warlockco Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 08:15:02
Maya, because she wasn't stereotyped out like the rest.
Jorkens Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 06:24:16
Its been a few years and I have no strong feelings on the subject, but Dinin seems like the choice for me.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 05:40:05
quote:
Originally posted by unknown warrior

i plan to do this after every book i finish in the realms books.

I'm not sure this is necessary, or even desirable... We've had well over a hundred Realms novels, many of which feature the same characters. Repeatedly being asked which is our favorite, from among a limited pool, would get very tedious, and isn't likely to get a lot of replies. And there have already been "favorite character?" threads, for discussing whole series or even the setting as a whole.

Also, a lot of these books have been discussed, at length, in the Book Club section. If you browse that area, or use the search function, you can join a lot of in-progress discussions and get people's opinions there. This also helps avoid cluttering up these halls with duplicate threads, or with threads that discuss topics that could be discussed in existing threads, and thus gain little response.

unknown warrior Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 05:22:06
for give what is written above.i know i missed alot of letters and spelling.
unknown warrior Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 05:20:13
thank you for your support i plan to do this after every book i finish in the realms books.so look for them in the future.next one will be exile,the first ones will all be on the next book in the drizzt series first so please be patiant as i take my time reading through all the books not all the poll wil be like this,i don't want these to seem repatishse.( i don't think i speeled that right,sorry if i didn't)
scererar Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 05:05:38
I too went with the weapons master. What's wrong with "feeding the post" This one is an interesting one that I have not seen. And it was not a who can beat who poll
Firestorm Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 01:13:26
Sigh. Despite not wanting to feed this post, I can't but respond.
Zaknafein.
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 17 Aug 2007 : 01:11:01
Matron Sinafey, of course! More depth and nuance than another other character in the FR library. Truly the most underrated character in all Realmslore, if not of all time.

I never mentioned this before, because I didn't have my epiphany until recently.
unknown warrior Posted - 16 Aug 2007 : 15:57:55
mine is drizzt cause he was born into a world were doing wrong and dishonorable things were the right thing to do in the underdark,drizzt realized this and turn against his own people instead of accepting it as zaknafein did and hide this true feelings so as not to get killed. which drizzt was right in calling him a coward for.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000