Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 NWN: Knights of Faerun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nokom Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 05:09:20
I have made up my mind that I am going to try my hand at dming a pnp style NWN game. If all goes well I plan to do a series of them. The first of which is called Arabel. The plot centers around a cult in the sewers of Arabel, a Half-Orc rouge and maybe more..... It should be on http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/ Hope to see some of you guys there, we need more players!

P.S. It is set in 1390, which I think is the curent year in the Realms right now
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nokom Posted - 11 Jan 2007 : 17:48:56
Lol worry not of it :)
Kuje Posted - 11 Jan 2007 : 03:27:09
I'll think about it. Course, then I have to reinstall NwN's. :)
Nokom Posted - 11 Jan 2007 : 03:09:36
Would 7:00 eastern work for you? I can change it in a click.
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 11 Jan 2007 : 01:11:10
Yes, time is a big factor--I play NWN but I only ever play single player modules. I like being able to play or not play on a whim without worrying about having a bunch of other people with me, among other things.
Kuje Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 23:48:04
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

That's probably because many scribes here at pressed for times "at the best of times."

That's my problem, finding the time. :) Plus, everyone has different time zones. 10PM for eastern is a bit late for me, it's usually when I'm feeling like it's time to get off the puter and go stare at the TV or read.
The Sage Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 23:34:14
quote:
Originally posted by Nokom

Heh, doubtful. No one has even signed up yet

That's probably because many scribes here at pressed for times "at the best of times."

I must admit, you've got an interesting idea here... though I just don't have the time to properly assist in this regard unfortunately.

May I suggest that you also try over at WotC? They're always chattering about NWN and many of the fan-based modules over there.
Nokom Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 17:18:25
You see, all the people I play pnp with don't have NWN so I posted it there. I guess I can try and get some folks from the main forum.
Nokom Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 17:13:44
Heh, doubtful. No one has even signed up yet
Ergdusch Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 13:03:38
I am not playing NWN (1 or 2 that matter) anymore. So I will not join in. However, good luck and have fun gaming.

Ergdusch
Weiser_Cain Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 09:42:43
Bah...
Nokom Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 05:32:38
I have noticed alot of nwn servers give alot of exp, however to make it feel more like PnP I have made really low exp (level 20 is almost godly)
Nokom Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 05:30:59
I will fix that Not really many refrences to the date anyway. But I hope to see you there, need some players. Set for Friday night 10:00 eastern time.
Kuje Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 05:20:31
quote:
Originally posted by Nokom

P.S. It is set in 1390, which I think is the curent year in the Realms right now

Actually, your campaign is 15 years ahead of the current year. :) It's only 1375, thanks to the Dragon article about the Hordelands.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000