Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Newb! Feel free to mock :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ShadezofDis Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 17:25:56
So anyhow, I've been playing in the Wizard's FR forums for quite some time now and decided to roam on over here to waste some more of my life talking about made up things!

Hi, I'm Steve, been playing FR for a decade+ and been lovin it the whole time (except for the things I don't love, but that's besides the point *g*)
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ShadezofDis Posted - 11 Jan 2007 : 15:26:15
mmmmmmmm, popcorn :)

Wonder where that came from ;D
Aglaranna Posted - 10 Jan 2007 : 15:28:13
*pelts you with popcorn*
Genis Posted - 09 Jan 2007 : 23:15:47
welcome!......let me be the first to warn you of staying on topic and getting in the right thread...sections....because the moderators here are top notch...they dont fool around...lol....and when i was a newb i didnt know enough to make a thing introducing myself....who tells you to do that? and where were they when i was new?!

p.s. HAHA Aglaranna doesnt exist
KnightErrantJR Posted - 09 Jan 2007 : 04:33:33
Welcome aboard . . . its always great to have a new scribe around for the insights and the like.
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 01 Jan 2007 : 20:45:14
Do we have to mock you?

Seriously, well met, mate.
And for a newbie you have a lot of experience with the Realms...10 years + is not what I would call a newbie.

Welcome to the madness
ShadezofDis Posted - 01 Jan 2007 : 18:37:42
quote:
Originally posted by Aglaranna

quote:
Originally posted by ShadezofDis

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (n girls, though we all know girls don't exist on the internet *g*)

Oh? Darn, I hate non-existence...

I always try and look on the bright side of things, non-existence gives one plenty of time to catch up on the reading :)
Aglaranna Posted - 31 Dec 2006 : 22:13:05
quote:
Originally posted by ShadezofDis

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (n girls, though we all know girls don't exist on the internet *g*)

Oh? Darn, I hate non-existence...
ShadezofDis Posted - 29 Dec 2006 : 14:54:12
quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

I seem to remember your name from the Wotc board but it could be the drink typing!

Delz

Probably, I'm usually loud and outspoken :)

I'll be trying to put down my idea's for various Realmsian issues in the near future (ie. trolling for more ideas *g*) so you can look forward to convoluted plots, a (hopefully solid) theory on AO's (and thus the gods) job and. .. well, I dunno yet, but those are my first two "missions" for posts ;D (besides replies, it's always easier to talk about someone elses ideas than to write out my own *g*)
Delzounblood Posted - 29 Dec 2006 : 11:43:09
Hail and Wellmet.

Yep another refugee from Wotc forum, Sage got me over here. Thanks again sage!

You will find it much better over here ShadezofDis for both info and chat! in my humble opinion.

I seem to remember your name from the Wotc board but it could be the drink typing!

Delz
Zimme Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 20:06:41
welcome to the keep! looking forward to seeing your posts!
Alaundo Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 18:06:52
Well met, ShadezofDis

Welcome to Candlekeep. Glad ye decided to join us in discussions of Realmslore. 'tis a pleasure to have a scholar such of thyself within these halls of learning and i'll look forward to hearing of thy travels.

Enjoy thy stay.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 18:02:36
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

BTW, many of us, myself included, are refugees from the WotC forums.
Victor_ograygor Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 17:53:10
Welcome to Candlekeep ShadezofDis

This is a great place if you are seeking knowledge...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000