Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Klauth

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Andferne Posted - 08 Dec 2006 : 21:51:04
Hi can someone please tell me what he did during the Rage. I've heard he attacked Miribar but thats al I've heard. Can someone please elaborate some for me.

Also has he recieved a more recent write-up since the FRCS came out. I know the Draconium was not out yet and I wonder if he might be an advanced great wyrm or something seeing as he is described as one of the largest dragons in the realms.

Not sure where i remember this (I think NWN) but doesn't Klauth have some riual or spell to give him greater strength by useing other dragons eggs?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Victor_ograygor Posted - 09 Dec 2006 : 08:25:32
Wyrms of the North: Klauth, "Old Snarl"

Old Snarl did rage, Wreathing Mirabar in flame, and had a fight with Lady Gemcloak. But was driven off by the city millitary forces and Lady Gemcloak.

Dragons of Faerūn pagee 43

Andferne Posted - 09 Dec 2006 : 00:23:40
I was told that he was driven off by some of the people of the city with the help of a Crystal Dragon her name was well dragonish so I don't remember it too well. He destroyed most of the above ground areas fomr what i was told but was not able to penetrate farher down to get to the mines and where the dwarves live.
turox Posted - 09 Dec 2006 : 00:08:07
quote:
Originally posted by Andferne

Hi can someone please tell me what he did during the Rage. I've heard he attacked Miribar but thats al I've heard. Can someone please elaborate some for me.

Hi there, I don't recall his name being mentioned in the trilogy about the Rage but I'm not good with names so it might have been. You can also go to Wyrms of the North Archive I know the one titled "By Dragons Ruled and Diveded" has a little info on him. He also has his own article titled Klauth, "Old Snarl" but everytime I tried to go to it kept getting an error 'page cannot be displayed'
Also you might be able to change the web address to www.wizards.com but I can't access those at work so giving you what I found.

Hope that helps.
The Sage Posted - 08 Dec 2006 : 23:24:32
I think, though I don't specifically recall, that there was a little about this in Dragons of Faerun.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000