Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 An elf from long ago! :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Avaly Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 13:19:38
Hi all,
Some might remember and others might not, but I use to walk these halls of dusty tomes several years ago. I had to take a journey that took me far away from here and I have just now returned to find comfort. I hope to find old friends as well as new and wonders if a an old wood elf huntress might comfort here again.

Hail and Honor to you all,
Avaly
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 27 Oct 2006 : 01:39:05
Sorry I didn't make my greetings earlier when you first posted this . . . its been a busy month! Welcome back to the keep and I hope to see you around often!
Aglaranna Posted - 26 Oct 2006 : 23:09:16
*poofs into existence in a puff of smoke* *coughs* Ugh, ack! Special effects...They kick in at the worst of moments...Anyway, kvetha fricai and all!
Victor_ograygor Posted - 16 Oct 2006 : 18:34:17
welcome back to the halls Avaly. i am new here, see u around
Alexis Merlin Posted - 16 Oct 2006 : 18:10:05
Welcome back Avaly! I do remember thee joining the Library about the same time that I first did, and I too have been absent for some months now, thanks to my wedding and other "minor" life-events getting in the way

I still read the scrolls often here, though I rarely have time to write sadly.
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 14 Oct 2006 : 17:14:17
It's good to see so many returns to the keep today.
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 14 Oct 2006 : 10:54:09
Hi Jo.. ehm Avaly , welcome back to the halls. While I am no longer a visitor to the Candlekeep Inn, we might still meet in other areas of the Keep.
Alaundo Posted - 10 Oct 2006 : 19:08:32
Well met and welco.. my word, 'tis none other than my deal Avaly! It's certainly a pleasure to see thee enter these halls once again

Tell me, how have thine adventures been beyond the walls of Candlekeep? I hope this isn't a flying visit..
Avaly Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 16:07:48
Then please put down those dusty tomes and come join me. :)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 15:53:54
I don't recall the name... But welcome back! It's always good to see someone return to our halls.
acro Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 15:19:21
Welcome Avaly and i would just like to say that I too am one for a good goblet of wine when I can get away from the tomes of lore. I'm always happy to just sit and talk or listen to others and am in no hurry to get back to copying the tomes.
Delzounblood Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 14:21:07
"Ohhh If only some elves could grow beards!" Delzounblood laments as he downs another flagon of gutbuster!
Avaly Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 13:52:08
/raising my goblet to Delz with a slight smile

That I will...:)
Delzounblood Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 13:38:16
Avaly,

Well is the knowledge of others recieved.

I look forward to points of advice you may have.

PS enjoy your wine!
Avaly Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 13:31:34
Ah, Sage. It is quite nice to see you again. /smiles broadly I hope all is well and I am pleased to see a friendly face such as yours. :)

Delz, I do not mind a verbal spar at all, but I am more of a listener at points then one whom throw words about. I can usually be found at the inn enjoying a few sips of their finest wine, but I will be there in other forms in the way of tomes, but only offering friendly advice than out right answers. :)
Delzounblood Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 13:31:29
Greetings Avaly though we have not met before. I shall await to see your posts on the boards and pray our paths cross again, If ye mind not a Dwarven scribe to verbally spar and converse with!

The Sage Posted - 09 Oct 2006 : 13:24:24
Indeed, I do remember you. Greetings to you again Avaly, and welcome back to Candlekeep.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000