Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 FR adventure in Dungeon 139

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dargoth Posted - 30 Aug 2006 : 02:19:41
From the WOTC site

Requim of the Shadow Serpent
by Anson Caralya
Explore a warren of snake-haunted caverns where magic itself has lost its way and the faithful of Shar lurk in every corner. A Forgotten Realms adventure is for 9th-level characters.

Heres the cover of the issue

http://paizo.com/image/product/catalog/TSR/TSR82139_500.jpeg

I wonder if Requim of the Shadow Serpent is set in Chult the other 2 adventures in the issue revolve around the High Seas and a castle (neither are likely to have T-Rexs in them)

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 15 Sep 2006 : 01:46:38
Between this adventure, Twilight Tomb, and our recent Dragons of Faerun sourcebook, its been a pretty good time to be a FR fan. I really did like this adventure, and it was good both as an adventure and as a FR adventure specifically.
EvilKnight Posted - 15 Sep 2006 : 01:34:56
FYI: the Danali Index has been updated with this module from Dungeon. http://home.indy.rr.com/evilknight/

EvilKnight
KnightErrantJR Posted - 07 Sep 2006 : 05:17:24
I got my copy yesterday, and I have to say, take a look at it. The level of detail is really impressive, and it really feels like a Realms adventure.
Dargoth Posted - 06 Sep 2006 : 04:13:46
According to a guy over at Enworld the modules set

"In the Western Heartlands, specifically the quiet little frontier town of Triel and the nearby Trielta Hills"
Kalin Agrivar Posted - 30 Aug 2006 : 14:12:47
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth
hmmm not Chult... Where else are "Yuan Ti", caverns and Shar found...... How about Waterdeep/Undermountain?

Isn't Savage Tide based in a port then on a tropical island?

The obvious choice is Thindol or Tashalar but I'm thinking more Tethyr...maybe Velen or Zazzespur (As I would not have choosen Daggerford for the Age of Wyrms conversion)

Kajehase Posted - 30 Aug 2006 : 13:54:57
Could be the High Moor and the Serpent Hills (Najara) as well. Or somehwere else entirely, those yuan-ti are sneaky bastards speaking with a forked tongue after all.
Dargoth Posted - 30 Aug 2006 : 05:24:07
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

Not Chult.

--Eric

hmmm not Chult... Where else are "Yuan Ti", caverns and Shar found...... How about Waterdeep/Undermountain?
ericlboyd Posted - 30 Aug 2006 : 05:10:53
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

I wonder if Requim of the Shadow Serpent is set in Chult the other 2 adventures in the issue revolve around the High Seas and a castle (neither are likely to have T-Rexs in them)

Not Chult.

--Eric
KnightErrantJR Posted - 30 Aug 2006 : 04:56:34
I think the T-Rex may be just a generic introduction to the Savage Tide AP, since much of it takes place on the Isle of Dread. The first issue that featured the Age of Worms AP showed an "overview" picture that wasn't from the first adventure as well.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000