Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Disturbedone Greeting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Disturbedone0777 Posted - 20 Jun 2006 : 23:54:28
Hello to all fellow seers of Toril. I am a new member that found this site via a Google search. I have had an intrest in the Forgotten Realms setting since I had heard about the setting. As a matter of fact I am preparing to go to a session at a friends house where I will be judging my newly written campaign. Exciting time for any DM.

Somethings about me that are good to know. I am a forum lurker and will more then likely, based on activity of the forum, spend a good amount of time here. I have played roleplaying games for a long time now but Im sure that most here will have me beat. I am not a new person to the games but am still attempting to learn everything I can about the setting. Feel free to email me at Disturbedone0777@gmail.com
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mazrim_Taim Posted - 22 Jun 2006 : 05:11:37
Welcome. You'll find that the Sages of the Realms that lie herin are just as friendly as they are knowledgeable.
Arkhaedun Posted - 21 Jun 2006 : 16:57:56
Greetings Disturbedone . . . look forward to seeing you around the keep.
Alaundo Posted - 21 Jun 2006 : 09:55:34
Well met, Disturbedone0777

Welcome to Candlekeep. Glad ye found the gates to our humble library of learning. I hope ye enjoy thy stay and learn much knowledge and Realmslore herin
Ergdusch Posted - 21 Jun 2006 : 07:52:32
A warm well-met!

Our Lady of the Forest blesses thy pass!

Ergdusch
Kajehase Posted - 21 Jun 2006 : 07:09:20
Well met, and welcome to keep Disturbedone. Let us hope your stay here will be pleasant and informative.

Perhaps you'd care to click the link to the Candlekeep frappr-map in my signature and show us where you live?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Jun 2006 : 00:55:51
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Kentinal Posted - 21 Jun 2006 : 00:30:20
Hi there welcome

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000