Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 What made u pick your avatar

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 23 Feb 2006 : 15:02:40
I picked mine bc its by Baxa that guy who did alot of Darksun art. my second favorite campaign settting!
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LucianBarasu Posted - 11 Dec 2006 : 08:19:00
HA-HA! I did not know we could send in our own perosnal photo... You know me with the FK proj, Al, Expect One soon.(I promise no naked Drow)
Alaundo Posted - 10 Dec 2006 : 23:26:25
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by lucianb

i picked mine because I am playing a Dark elf in the Free Form roleplay.

question: How come some of you have avatars that I did not see in the little drop down menu in the profile setup? Is there a way to choose one I've drawn as my avatar? or have it linked off my photbucket?

See this thread; it lists the parameters for custom avatars. You'll have to contact Big Al for the deed to be done.

And I'm not entirely sure about this... but as I recall, Alaundo restricted, or was going to restrict access, of certain "additional" avatars to specific scribes.

At least, I think that was the case.

Well met

Indeed, for those sending in personal avatars, it can be stated if ye would prefer these not to be shared.
The Sage Posted - 10 Dec 2006 : 23:20:02
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

question: How come some of you have avatars that I did not see in the little drop down menu in the profile setup? Is there a way to choose one I've drawn as my avatar? or have it linked off my photbucket?

See this thread; it lists the parameters for custom avatars. You'll have to contact Big Al for the deed to be done.

And I'm not entirely sure about this... but as I recall, Alaundo restricted, or was going to restrict access, of certain "additional" avatars to specific scribes.

At least, I think that was the case.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 Dec 2006 : 16:22:52
quote:

LucianBarasu Posted - 10 Dec 2006 : 07:23:08

dwarvenranger Posted - 05 Dec 2006 : 18:15:47
I chose mine cause, well it looks like a dwarvenranger
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 27 Nov 2006 : 20:21:48
hah I can only imagine some anime icon like that. but i guess the realism of Katherrinnas current pic lets us know shes classier than that. only oil paints for her!
Delzounblood Posted - 27 Nov 2006 : 09:22:07
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

quote:

What exactly are you looking for? I know you said servant girl... but anything definitive?

Some people might ask Might not a french maids outfit not suit?

But not me I'm married

Delz

No, I'd never be thinking of anything like that either.

The Sage Posted - 27 Nov 2006 : 00:17:32
quote:

quote:

What exactly are you looking for? I know you said servant girl... but anything definitive?

But not me I'm married

Delz

No, I'd never be thinking of anything like that either.
Aglaranna Posted - 26 Nov 2006 : 22:43:23
quote:

Until I get a picture that really looks like my character this seemed the best one. Though I am tempted to put my real pic up there, but It would have to be more than a head shot. I need to get my kilt in it!!!!

Delz

Whoo! Yeah, that'd be cool! My sister and I took some D&D pictures awhile back, too. The best I could do was a mage, though... Next time, I'll have my sword, with none of that magic stuff! Well, maybe a little...
Delzounblood Posted - 26 Nov 2006 : 16:05:49
quote:

But not me I'm married

Delz
Delzounblood Posted - 26 Nov 2006 : 16:02:55
Until I get a picture that really looks like my character this seemed the best one. Though I am tempted to put my real pic up there, but It would have to be more than a head shot. I need to get my kilt in it!!!!

Delz

Kaladorm Posted - 25 Nov 2006 : 18:54:40
Chose mine because I am Danilo.
Zimme Posted - 25 Nov 2006 : 15:52:57
I chose this one because it looks like my char Rannek.... except he has black hair =)
Aglaranna Posted - 03 Nov 2006 : 23:17:20
Mm...I have no idea where mine's from, but I'm quite sure it looks like my reaccuring character in stories/campaigns/web sites/my head...Well, you get the idea. And I didn't want to steal Arilyn Moonblade's picture. That just wouldn't have been right.
Lysan Lurraxol Posted - 18 Aug 2006 : 11:46:21
The avatar I chose is the closest I can get to my character Lysan, a bit too attractive for her, but she's brunette and she's wearing blue robes. Good enough for me
Alisttair Posted - 17 Aug 2006 : 20:54:01
Hmmm the one that looked like Fzoul/Mourngrym was title a wizard in the avatars....oh now my head hurts trying to figure this one out lol
Alisttair Posted - 17 Aug 2006 : 20:51:54
quote:
Originally posted by Jorkens

I thought that was supposed to be Mourngrym during the trial; I seem to remember reading something like it.

Oh hmmm...I never thought about that, I just looked at the mustache lol....I guess it makes more sense since Cyric is obviously in chains on the cover...
Jorkens Posted - 17 Aug 2006 : 20:29:08
I thought that was supposed to be Mourngrym during the trial; I seem to remember reading something like it.

I chose my avatar mostly for the simple reason that of those I like in the register it was the only one not in use by another regular poster.
Alisttair Posted - 17 Aug 2006 : 20:24:08
Mine was chosen to represent my fictional character by the name of Alisttair who is an arcanist from Netheril....a good wizard....saved one of the floating islands. (couldn't find one appropriate to what I picture in my head, but close enough :)

edit: hmm just noticed it's Fzoul from Tantras lol....actually now that I think of it, he looks NOTHING like Alisttair....I'll go see about changing the avatar
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 17 Aug 2006 : 17:28:42
I choose mine because itīs the best dwarf image, IMHO.

That old novel covers are really beautiful.
VonRaventheDaring Posted - 17 Aug 2006 : 17:23:26
Well i chose mine because i couldn't find one that looked unique enough for me, and i loved the Muls from darksun. :D Especially since the mul is labled as human hehehe
jmf Posted - 13 Aug 2006 : 19:09:23
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i chose mine because he looks very evil looking.
Alexis Merlin Posted - 04 May 2006 : 11:13:57
I chose mine because it was a) The cover art of the first ever Realms product which I bought (Eye of the Beholder 2, wayyyy back in my youth, when floppy disks really were floppy!), and b) Because it's how I look first thing in the morning before I make the great journey from bed to bathroom :p
Alaundo Posted - 21 Mar 2006 : 08:38:45
quote:
Originally posted by katherinna

i cant find one to look like a servent girl

Well met

I think ye look just right as ye are, katherinna 'tis the perfect image of a servant girl, in my eyes.
The Sage Posted - 21 Mar 2006 : 01:20:16
katherinna Posted - 21 Mar 2006 : 01:13:41
i cant find one to look like a servent girl
Alaundo Posted - 10 Mar 2006 : 23:39:04
quote:
Originally posted by Sadonayerah Odrydin

Many thanks! I'll remember that for the future.

Well met

Oh ye look just fine as thou art, Sadonayerah Still, if ye insist on changing thy appearance, i'll be more than happy to assist.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 10 Mar 2006 : 21:39:43
Many thanks! I'll remember that for the future.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 Mar 2006 : 19:33:28
Here's the thread...but it mainly just lists the parameters. You'll have to contact Big Al for the deed to be done.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000