Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Dragon Magazine: 2006 and the Realms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bocklin Posted - 02 Jan 2006 : 23:05:58
Hi all,

Quoting Erik Mona directly from the Paizo Boards:

"We're working on an absolutely giant FR project, but a lot of things still need to happen before it becomes a reality. All I can really say is we're working on Something Cool.

Plus lots of little stuff like regional updates and of course new cities from Ed Greenwood. The next draft is already in, and I hope to include it in the oversized 30th Anniversary issue (#344)."

The Thread is there:

http://paizo.com/dragon/messageboards/generalDiscussion/dragonSneakPreviewFor2006

Anybody knows what the "giant project" would be? Maybe something like the Dragon Compendium, but just FR articles? That would be something, now, wouldn't it?

Do we know what Ed's next contribution was supposed to be? Is he the author of the Impiltur article? If yes, we now have a potential release date. I know someone who will be happy.

Bocklin
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Volo Posted - 09 Feb 2006 : 10:44:05
If I remember correctly, there's a (not-so) veiled hint at an upcoming Realms Dragon Compendium in the Dragon Compendium itself. It's right there in the introduction.
qstor Posted - 08 Feb 2006 : 20:48:21
quote:
Originally posted by Dhomal

Wasn't Paizo publishing Dungeon & Poly - or was that before the switch to Paizo? I know Paizo emailed a newsletter a couple months ago about finding a bunch of back Poly's that they were then selling.

Dhomal

yeah they were but Polyhedron's not been published for a while now.

Mike
Dhomal Posted - 04 Jan 2006 : 00:37:36
Hello-

Brain is numb here - not sure of the timing but ....

Wasn't Paizo publishing Dungeon & Poly - or was that before the switch to Paizo? I know Paizo emailed a newsletter a couple months ago about finding a bunch of back Poly's that they were then selling.

My point basically is - this would Truly be a 'Giant FR project' if said book included the Poly information. I don't have all of them - and while I have a lot of them - I'm willing to bet that there is some missing information from my collection that I would like to get my hands on!

And while reading a PDF at work is not possible - I could see getting either a couple of harcopy editions - or possibly 1 hardcopy and 1 PDF. Of course - I really need to get a new computer to make that a really viable option....

Dhomal
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Jan 2006 : 17:26:45
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

That's something I'd buy in a heartbeat! I'd buy it in pdf form, too, if it was offered that way.

Ditto.

In fact, I'd probably buy two print copies and the PDF. One for reading at home, one for reading at work, and the other could be for my collection .

If reading at work was an option, I'd likely do the same thing.
Bocklin Posted - 03 Jan 2006 : 15:13:56
We should probably let Erik Mona know that he has already made 9 sells out of 6 persons. That's a good ratio! Maybe it will convince them to go ahead. ;-)

Bocklin
The Sage Posted - 03 Jan 2006 : 14:27:32
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

That's something I'd buy in a heartbeat! I'd buy it in pdf form, too, if it was offered that way.

Ditto.

In fact, I'd probably buy two print copies and the PDF. One for reading at home, one for reading at work, and the other could be for my collection .
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Jan 2006 : 11:23:07
George Krashos Posted - 03 Jan 2006 : 06:25:04
I can't wait to see that Impiltur article in print. And I recall posting on the Paizo Boards months ago re an FR Dragon article compendium - there wasn't a single response to the thread (even though I thought it was a heck of an idea!!). That might be what the 'secret project' is all about, but who knows. Ed is being very tight-lipped at the moment.

-- George Krashos
KnightErrantJR Posted - 03 Jan 2006 : 01:15:05
He mentioned something about saving some articles for the double sized issue coming up later this year . . .
Dargoth Posted - 02 Jan 2006 : 23:25:48
Interesting.. Eriks been hinting at something like this for a while

2006 is the realms 20th Birthday as a published setting...........

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000