Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Forgotten Realms MUD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Goblin Posted - 26 Apr 2003 : 18:05:56
Heya i am an accomplished games designer and make games playable for free. im working on a multi user dungeon and want to base it on the forgotten realms eg cormyr and waterdeep.

ive already sent a mail to wizards.com seeing if its ok to do this, but i would like your thoughts on this. would you like to help etc?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hymn Posted - 30 Apr 2003 : 16:10:43
quote:
Originally posted by Aust Grimshadow

I love MUDs as well. No matter if its text based. D&D is text based as well if you think about it, we just say the text instead of read it.

Dito on that one, Mr Grimshadow.
Aust Grimshadow Posted - 30 Apr 2003 : 14:06:17
I love MUDs as well. No matter if its text based. D&D is text based as well if you think about it, we just say the text instead of read it.
Hymn Posted - 28 Apr 2003 : 20:12:23
Well, I played a MUD based in the universe of the Dragon Reborn series by Robert Jordan. I think that it was swell. The only thing stopping you are your Imagination.
Goblin Posted - 28 Apr 2003 : 02:12:54
yes they are. they are free to play. unlike most graphical games.
Mournblade Posted - 27 Apr 2003 : 22:10:36
I heard of Muds but I thought they lost popularity in the late 90's. Aren't they all text based?

Goblin Posted - 27 Apr 2003 : 21:28:15
heya

thanks for the swift replies. basically as long as you know what a MUD is then thats the first step.

please add me to your msn if you have one : goblin_siege@hotmail.com

please also connect using telnet or zmud/or AL client :

IP/HOST : 212.159.112.62
Port : 4000

that is my current mud but i will give u the connection to the new MUD - if your interested in helping.

i have already made a good start and added in cities of Zhentil keep and Arabel.

things i need is this........and its alot.....for a start i need to complete arabel and and zhentil keep.

place names in there - eg ive already added several Inns. eg The Hungry Man Inn etc. ive also got to add in the temples eh Temple of Tymora etc - u get the picture?

also i need to determine which character class's and races to be used.

also clans - red wizards of thay? and which other ones. these are clans that players can join.

please contact me via msn or the game to discuss it :)
Hymn Posted - 27 Apr 2003 : 00:33:37
A fellow 3Dian. Swell. Just shout what you need, I might not hear you, so I refrase that. Just write what you need and we shall se what can be done.

So do you have any idea what's it gonna be about?
kahonen Posted - 27 Apr 2003 : 00:13:30
Can you give us some more info, Goblin?

I certainly wouldn't mind getting involved and helping out with either programming or general background work.
zemd Posted - 26 Apr 2003 : 21:48:18
No pb. What do you need?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000