Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Danilo and Arylin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
shike Posted - 19 Oct 2005 : 23:42:24
I was wondering if there was more containing these two characters. I own the Song and Swords books, as well as "Evermeet". But I wanted to know if there were more adventures w/ these two in them.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Winterfox Posted - 03 Nov 2005 : 21:41:42
quote:
Originally posted by CrennenFaerieBane

Well, does it ever say she had curly hair? I can't remember.

C-Fb

Yep. There're several instances of her "black curls" or "curl of raven hair" throughout the series.
Crennen FaerieBane Posted - 03 Nov 2005 : 20:07:12
Well, does it ever say she had curly hair? I can't remember.

C-Fb
Kajehase Posted - 03 Nov 2005 : 19:51:37
Well, she's been illustrated several other times (the novel-covers, remember?), but if I don't mis-remember, Elaine's said that none of them captures her very well.
Drakul Posted - 03 Nov 2005 : 19:11:07
Ok, Arilyn is illustrated in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. Her stats are not shown or mentioned, but she is there on page 46.
Thelonius Posted - 31 Oct 2005 : 17:42:34
Indeed I wouldn't mind either reading some more adventures of this lovable couple... I still can't forget the first battle together against the lizard folks where Danilo appeared singing...
Wooly Rupert Posted - 31 Oct 2005 : 16:57:54
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

And although it's 2e, Arilyn's and Danilo's stats and biographical details can be found in the Heroes' Lorebook.

They were also written up for 2E in Code of the Harpers.
KnightErrantJR Posted - 31 Oct 2005 : 14:42:47
Apparently that would be the only thing that isn't much to look at about Arilyn, but that's another story . . . (still wishing some artist would come along and capture Arilyn the way that Lockwood did with Liriel).
The Sage Posted - 31 Oct 2005 : 14:37:31
And although it's 2e, Arilyn's and Danilo's stats and biographical details can be found in the Heroes' Lorebook.
Crennen FaerieBane Posted - 31 Oct 2005 : 14:34:12
Her quick write up exists in Waterdeep, City of Splendors, but it's not too much to look at, just her levels.

C-Fb
Drakul Posted - 31 Oct 2005 : 11:44:44
I believe Arylin is also in a FR Core book. Not sure which one, but I do recall seein her and her stats in said book. I can see which one it is and get at you later.
Kajehase Posted - 20 Oct 2005 : 06:07:13
The Great Hunt in DRAGON Magazine #246, Stolen Dreams in #259 both feature Arilyn, although they're largely told from the perspective of the stories' "villains."
shike Posted - 20 Oct 2005 : 02:35:50
I was just hoping they would do more with these characters. Oh well. Thats life :)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 20 Oct 2005 : 00:02:09
As far as novels go, nope, that's it. There's a couple short stories in the early Realms of books, and Danilo makes a cameo appearance in Daughter of the Drow. Danilo is also a minor character in Thornhold.

For a list of the short stories, and a chronology of where they fit in with the novels, I'll direct you to a part of Elaine Cunningham's website:

http://www.elainecunningham.com/chronology_of_fr_stories.htm

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000