Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greeting and Well Met

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tifus Artwin Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 07:09:17
Greetings one and all,
First let me say that this is one of the best houses of knowledge on the net that I have yet to find, and also one of the hardest to get in.
Second Id like to say that now that I am in I must ask all of you to line up in a nice little line and to present your brains so that I may delve into the deepest reaches of your minds and learn all there is to be learned here, resistance if futile, do not resist, your knowledge will be added to my own to form a greater being, know that those that willingly submit will be remembered, those that fight it, well I have a big club for those of you that wish to resist.

Have a Good Day.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tifus Artwin Posted - 14 Sep 2005 : 10:09:14
Yea, but if he things Im you, then you will be dodging that Staff alot more then normal while Im chilling and browsing the books.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 13 Sep 2005 : 22:48:55
quote:
Originally posted by Tifus Artwin

Im not as bad as she's making me out to be, honestly....

~just incase, starts using his Disguise skill to appear as Wooly Rupert~ hehehhehe

Heh, you think that wound help you? I already spend half my time dodging the staff!
Tifus Artwin Posted - 13 Sep 2005 : 21:05:23
Im not as bad as she's making me out to be, honestly....

~just incase, starts using his Disguise skill to appear as Wooly Rupert~ hehehhehe
Alaundo Posted - 08 Sep 2005 : 07:54:18
quote:
Originally posted by Kes_Alanadel

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Brown-noser.

Nope, no brown nosing here. I live with Tifus, so I KNOW the trouble he can cause.
~Kes

Well met

Hmmmmm, i'll be sure to be on the look out ::taps staff menacingly::
Kes_Alanadel Posted - 08 Sep 2005 : 05:36:34
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Brown-noser.

Nope, no brown nosing here. I live with Tifus, so I KNOW the trouble he can cause.
~Kes
Tifus Artwin Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 18:54:37
Kes: Yes I am aware that Alaundo has the Staff of Smitity Doom, thats why Im researching the local Flora, Im going to see about getting a bigger stick, preferably one that he cant see me wielding at the time of the smacking :D

And besides O'Dear one of my Heart, Whos side are you on anyway???

Wooly: Thanks for the welcoming, glad to be here, and looking forward to cuas.... err..... watching all the mayhem that you are famus for ;)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 17:11:49
Brown-noser.
Kes_Alanadel Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 14:56:14
quote:
Originally posted by Tifus Artwin

Greetings one and all,
First let me say that this is one of the best houses of knowledge on the net that I have yet to find, and also one of the hardest to get in.
Second Id like to say that now that I am in I must ask all of you to line up in a nice little line and to present your brains so that I may delve into the deepest reaches of your minds and learn all there is to be learned here, resistance if futile, do not resist, your knowledge will be added to my own to form a greater being, know that those that willingly submit will be remembered, those that fight it, well I have a big club for those of you that wish to resist.

Have a Good Day.

Just remember Dear, Alaundo has a +5 staff to thack you upside the head with....and I will show him where you hide.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 11:21:30
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Tifus Artwin Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 08:50:47
Currently I unfortionatly have no true tells of my travels nor journeys on Toril seeing as how my current character has just arivid there himself just a few short months ago.

At anyrate, I think I will head over to the library and start my search on the Flora and Fona of the realms, seems like I shall need a bigger stick...
The Sage Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 08:27:19
Greetings to you Tifus Artwin, and welcome to Candlekeep.

Here you will find many curious questions pertaining to the Realmslore. You will also discover many fantastic answers -- some of which have even been provided by the Great Sages themselves.

So please, take a look around. If you feel the need to ask a question, simply find the appropriately place in the library and open a scroll. One of our many knowledgeable scribes will be happy to assist you in learning more about the Realms.

See you in the library .
Alaundo Posted - 07 Sep 2005 : 07:54:36
Well met, Tifus Artwin

Welcome to Candlekeep. Oh feel free to tell us tales of thy travels and share the Realmslore ye have gathered .

Enjoy thy stay.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000