Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Anchorome Map (truncated) by Falconire

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Seethyr Posted - 23 Jun 2019 : 23:02:02
I've been working with Falconire to create the Anchorome Campaign Guide, and imho the best part of the book is his map. The locations indicated are of my own making, but it came out so nicely detailed, I just have to share at least this portion of it (much is cut off).

Map of Anchorome
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sleyvas Posted - 05 Aug 2019 : 17:29:16
quote:
Originally posted by Seethyr

Hey Sleyvas! Thanks so much for bringing this up. Sorry my responses are slow - I’ve been on vacation on and off during the summer. Yes, AJW was the cartographer I contracted to help design Anchorome. I have checked out Sundered Realms, and bought it way, way back but didn’t use it in my own write up. The region the author placed that version of Anchorome in doesn’t match well with mine, not does it work terribly well with Handsome Rob’s whose map inspired all my writing originally. I haven’t touched that region really yet but I intend to make it a last refuge for the aeree. Sundered Realms has brought up a little of the aeree but not to the degree I want to take it. So right now they don’t contradict each other - but likely will at some point.

We're in similar thoughts, as I was thinking that area would be aearee tied as well, but also having some "relations" of the Metahel as well. I was thinking about variations on swanmays (but not swans) having come from aeareee interaction with "northmen" as a tie between the two cultures as well. I may send you some ideas privately while I type up some other stuff.
Seethyr Posted - 02 Aug 2019 : 20:34:47
Hey Sleyvas! Thanks so much for bringing this up. Sorry my responses are slow - I’ve been on vacation on and off during the summer. Yes, AJW was the cartographer I contracted to help design Anchorome. I have checked out Sundered Realms, and bought it way, way back but didn’t use it in my own write up. The region the author placed that version of Anchorome in doesn’t match well with mine, not does it work terribly well with Handsome Rob’s whose map inspired all my writing originally. I haven’t touched that region really yet but I intend to make it a last refuge for the aeree. Sundered Realms has brought up a little of the aeree but not to the degree I want to take it. So right now they don’t contradict each other - but likely will at some point.
sleyvas Posted - 01 Aug 2019 : 14:35:29
Also, on that guy's maps, I see one labeled "dark senora", and I'm noting another DM's Guild entry where a person put in some work called "the Sundered Realms" which came out WAAAYYYY at the beginning of DM's Guild. On the Sundered Realm product they call the area Dari Senora, but I'll be damned if the two maps even look remotely the same. They also have different authors. I'm assuming you aren't wanting to incorporate the events of the "sundered realms" products, so is that a fair assumption? Just trying to not muddy the waters between people's stuff.
sleyvas Posted - 01 Aug 2019 : 13:47:45
Hey, Seethyr, is this guys map the one you are using? I'm downloading it to see if it works for me. I'm laid up right now after some surgery, and so in an attempt to not go stir crazy, I'm going to try to work on the things I never have time for. However, I'd like to make anything I do true to your own works.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/281865/Anchorome--Maztica--Lopango--Dark-Senora--Michaca-High-Resolution-Maps?filters=45469_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

btw, I just found your maztica alive bundle on dms guild and feel it worth advertising to folks. $13.99 for ALL of this is well worth the money in a heartbeat, even if you have a lot of the prior works already.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/280958/Maztica-Alive-BUNDLE?filters=45469_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

sleyvas Posted - 27 Jun 2019 : 02:51:24
love the compass rose. it fits the setting

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000