Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hi! I'm an Indie Game Dev!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LordPhrozen Posted - 09 Dec 2018 : 04:07:32
Greetings everyone here at Candlekeep! I'm the head developer over at Phrozenstudios, and we are currently putting out a free project to everyone set in the forgotten realms continent of Faerun.

The game will be a hardcore PvE adventure. Death will have serious impact, expect to lose your gear/items.

The map was created by the wonderful crew at Drobnovia.com and we are bringing it to life via a bunch of Minecraft plugins/mods. And we distribute the game via the Technic Launcher.

We are currently still in very early development, but I thought I would share the above screenshots, and see what Candlekeep forums had to say. I've browsed here and lurked for almost 6 months now, and figured it was time to post.

Equipment system works similar to that of Diablo, and there are some mechanics that are definitely more VIDJAGAME like. including stats on armor that effect spell potency, crit and dodge values. etc.

But.... its essentially a massive world ( 6500x6500 blocks) for all like-minded D&D nerds to enjoy and as developments continue, and we are ready to get some players in, I hope to invite this community as a whole.

TLDR: I'm making a D&D MMO, using Minecraft.

SCREENSHOTS: https://imgur.com/a/GLrnIm2

Thanks everyone for the time reading, and may all your rolls be 20's.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000