Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Where is this map?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Arcanamach Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 05:20:28
I'm looking for the map below (it should appear in the top left corner of the page when you click the link). I seem to recall a product that had several poster maps meant to fit together into a single giant map of Faerun. Maybe in Dragon Magazine?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/506584658066291768/
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TheIriaeban Posted - 04 Dec 2018 : 00:44:00
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

Would you happen to know the issue numbers or what edition that was for?

287-290 and 3E.

Thanks, Wooly. I was hoping that was the 2e map (it looked different than the 1e map file I have). But, I went and pulled out my FR Campaign box (revised/2e) and looked at those maps. They are quite different (style-wise) from the 1e and 3e maps. I just wish a big digital copy of those existed.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 21:43:25
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

And I really wish WotC would get enough of a clue to provide such a detailed pdf at DMsguild. I think they're missing out on a bit of money there.

They have put at least one large detailed map out, online; I think the 3E map is still buried on their website, in a large resolution (4763x3185; 5.9MB)

The digital map I'm wanting right now is the one for Midgard -- they've got this huge, detailed, zoomable map of the setting on the KP site, but they don't have a simple downloadable one.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 21:37:10
quote:

Wooley is right. I went to the Dragondex last night and looked it up. Issues 287 to 290 had them. I then ordered them from ebay for more money than I should have spent but I think it's worth it. :) I intend to frame them (together as one) and hang them on a wall in my gaming room. Too bad they aren't as super detailed as you can sometimes find on the interwebz or in Mike Schley's style but I can power through it.

That's one of many map sets that I have multiple copies of. I don't recall exactly how I wound up with the extras, but I've got at least two copies of that map, maybe 3.
The Arcanamach Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 21:12:33
And I really wish WotC would get enough of a clue to provide such a detailed pdf at DMsguild. I think they're missing out on a bit of money there.
The Arcanamach Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 21:10:49
Wooley is right. I went to the Dragondex last night and looked it up. Issues 287 to 290 had them. I then ordered them from ebay for more money than I should have spent but I think it's worth it. :) I intend to frame them (together as one) and hang them on a wall in my gaming room. Too bad they aren't as super detailed as you can sometimes find on the interwebz or in Mike Schley's style but I can power through it.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 19:30:13
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

287-290 and 3E.
TheIriaeban Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 18:21:02
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 10:15:25
quote:

I'm looking for the map below (it should appear in the top left corner of the page when you click the link). I seem to recall a product that had several poster maps meant to fit together into a single giant map of Faerun. Maybe in Dragon Magazine?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/506584658066291768/

There was a big map in Dragon - it was a four-part map, in as many issues of the magazine.
Dargoth Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 06:47:19
I believe its the map that was including with the 3rd Edition Forgotten Realms Campaign setting
The Arcanamach Posted - 03 Dec 2018 : 05:22:11
Or is there perhaps a map pack available at DMsguild?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000