Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 D&D logo mug, anyone know where to buy?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
moonbeast Posted - 20 Oct 2018 : 15:46:35
Hi all,

I caught a glimpse of this official-logo D&D mug. I love the simple red ampersand on black color. But after many Google searches, I find nowhere to buy obtain this? Even Amazon and eBay do not list this item.

Yes, it's D&D Geekery at its best, but then again…. I have one fetish: I collect coffee mugs! I suppose there are worse obsessions and fetishes out there than collecting coffee mugs.

BUT…. I…. MUST…. FIND…. THIS…. D&D mug! Help me someone? (image below) The screen image is from some random Twitter feed during 2018 PaxWest. But no one knows or responded about questions as to where to get the mug (other than the few people that got to see the mug in person during the WOTC events at PaxWest).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmGZff0UYAASA1c.jpg

And yes, I'm aware there are dozens of other so-called D&D mugs out there (like CafePress and Zazzle). They all suck. And ugly. I must have this specific mug.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ayrik Posted - 20 Oct 2018 : 20:19:01
You can try WotC's store for "official" items. But if it's not there anymore then you gotta buy from eBay, a local novelty shop, or elsewhere.

But if it doesn't have to be the "official" item then you have many options. Plenty of sites/stores sell their own designs, many will even let you submit your own designs for custom orders (but expect to pay a little more and/or place a minimum order).
https://www.redbubble.com/people/16tonpress/works/30321673-dandd-ampersand?p=mug

A last option would be to have the logo cut in red vinyl and apply it yourself to plain black ceramic mugs. Don't expect your decals to remain intact after real usage or dishwashing unless they use a vinyl with thickness and adhesive ratings intended for outdoor exposure/weathering or they're protected with some kind of transparency.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000