Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 What are the most powerful spells?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mastermustard Posted - 05 May 2018 : 12:03:13
I'm looking for Wizard spells potent enough be used to destroy or at least life-wipe a planet the size of Earth.

Spells amped by metamagic feats count here. I know Mystra banned a number of spells like Cataract of Fire that I imagine could be metamagic'd to fulfill that purpose.

I've also heard tales of Wizards like The Sojourner destroying planets. What spells did they use?
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cosmar Posted - 12 Apr 2020 : 08:49:07
Like Foghaven mentioned, in 3.5 at least there's Rain of Fire that as written could easily destroy a city, at least. I imagine if a powerful epic caster got together a bunch of other powerful casters he could probably make a more wide-ranging version (With the help of some greater artifacts, or something).
LordofBones Posted - 12 Apr 2020 : 06:42:53
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Elven Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by LordofBones

There's no link CEV. The only augmented spells I know of are from Pathfinder's mythic system.

And, uh, PK is pretty bad. It targets the best saves of both casters and fighters, it can't be augmented by shadow spell bonuses because it isn't a percentage based spell, and it is beaten out as a save or lose by fear, which targets one save and is an aoe.

This link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndRXPcVbNk

That's a link to a YouTube video about five deadly venoms.
Copper Elven Vampire Posted - 12 Apr 2020 : 05:53:41
quote:

There's no link CEV. The only augmented spells I know of are from Pathfinder's mythic system.

And, uh, PK is pretty bad. It targets the best saves of both casters and fighters, it can't be augmented by shadow spell bonuses because it isn't a percentage based spell, and it is beaten out as a save or lose by fear, which targets one save and is an aoe.

This link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndRXPcVbNk

LordofBones Posted - 12 Apr 2020 : 03:25:06

Copper Elven Vampire Posted - 11 Apr 2020 : 21:23:50
quote:

quote:

quote:

Locate City Bomb still tops the list. Add Fell Drain to it and arcane casters have their own wightpocalypse.

Clerics can do the same with greater consumptive field + persistent spell (DMM) + widen spell + fell drain + greater invisibility.

You make that seem so complicated and boring.

A simple Glass-strike spell, followed by a Shatter spell does the trick as long as you can beat the SR and all that jazz.

Secondly, I'd go with an augmented chain Prismatic blast or ray. Or you can cast Prismatic wall and have it drop on the entire party in a block of death.

Thirdly, I'd go with a 99% phantasmal killer followed by a simple Shadow stalker spell. If the killer doesn't outright slay you, then you have that back-up Shadow spell that should finish the job, depending on the character.

It would be great if you could not use homebrew spells, because I don't think anyone has any idea what an augmented spell is. Prismatic blast doesn't exist, and you can only chain spells that target one creature, so assuming that it's an aoe spell, it's out.

Phantasmal killer is also the weakest save or die in the game. It targets two different saves and needs to beat SR. Hold person is actually better, as the victim is basically meat for the party's muscle. Shivering touch comes online earlier, has no save. Two spell levels later, you get finger of death and avasculate.

In Pathfinder, poor PK is even more screwed. The necromancy spell suffocation is a save or die that screws you over even when you succeed at your save.

In the case of locate city bomb...I'm sorry CEV, but none of your posted spells can beat depopulating an area the size of Spain or being a literal walking zombie apocalypse.

Firstly... I am NOT throwing down Homebrew spells. Augmented spells in the D20 system are plenty. Here is a link to the many Augmented spells you can choose from, and it's not a complete list by any means.

Secondly... a 99% Phantasmal Killer almost always slays the target depending on the build of the character you cast it on.

Thirdly... Yes... City Bomb is truly a Mythical nightmare of a spell. But the subject matter is "What are the most powerful spells?", and I have delivered 3 seperate versions to pike any spellcaster. Depopulating an entire country is kinda boring to me. Not saying it isn't scary and amazing in its "drop-jaw" factor. You are correct in that none of my spell suggestions are able to compared to that.

But I have hundreds of spell-combinations that could disable a spell caster capable of wielding that particular killing spell.
LordofBones Posted - 02 Apr 2020 : 12:11:20
quote:

quote:

Locate City Bomb still tops the list. Add Fell Drain to it and arcane casters have their own wightpocalypse.

Clerics can do the same with greater consumptive field + persistent spell (DMM) + widen spell + fell drain + greater invisibility.

A simple Glass-strike spell, followed by a Shatter spell does the trick as long as you can beat the SR and all that jazz.

Secondly, I'd go with an augmented chain Prismatic blast or ray. Or you can cast Prismatic wall and have it drop on the entire party in a block of death.

Thirdly, I'd go with a 99% phantasmal killer followed by a simple Shadow stalker spell. If the killer doesn't outright slay you, then you have that back-up Shadow spell that should finish the job, depending on the character.

It would be great if you could not use homebrew spells, because I don't think anyone has any idea what an augmented spell is. Prismatic blast doesn't exist, and you can only chain spells that target one creature, so assuming that it's an aoe spell, it's out.

Phantasmal killer is also the weakest save or die in the game. It targets two different saves and needs to beat SR. Hold person is actually better, as the victim is basically meat for the party's muscle. Shivering touch comes online earlier, has no save. Two spell levels later, you get finger of death and avasculate.

In Pathfinder, poor PK is even more screwed. The necromancy spell suffocation is a save or die that screws you over even when you succeed at your save.

In the case of locate city bomb...I'm sorry CEV, but none of your posted spells can beat depopulating an area the size of Spain or being a literal walking zombie apocalypse.
_Jarlaxle_ Posted - 02 Apr 2020 : 10:16:12
If you want to go strictly by RAW the most powerfull spell is the one that does exactly what the ritual of unmaking said it would do (unmake the universe and set yourself up as the omnigod with the power to recreate it as you see fit) and which you granted yourself through the Manipulate Forms ability ;)
Ayrik Posted - 02 Apr 2020 : 00:35:30
Well now, if we're including spells published in non-TSR non-WotC stuff then the d20 Munchkin Master's Guide from Steve Jackson Games is a heavy contender. It includes spells like Nuclear Strike (roll one million dice of damage, one at a time, no save within 100-1000 mile radius) and Power Word: Apocalypse (which needs no explanation).

And then there's the Epic Bestiary: Volume 1 and Immortal's Handbook: Ascension from Eternity Publishing. They contain supra-monsters and supra-deities with power of such magnitude that their mere presence on a world would automatically cause oceans to boil or atmosphere to ignite or continents to collapse. There's descriptions of the spells and powers and abilities these entities can use - or bestow to others - and they rate Ao's demonstrated bag of tricks (creating planes/spheres/worlds, keeping pantheons in line, etc) as entry-level amateur stuff.

Indeed, Eternity Publishing used the old D&D Immortal Rules as inspiration - products which are technically "canon" and could easily be used to generate effects capable of destroying worlds.
Copper Elven Vampire Posted - 01 Apr 2020 : 18:55:07
quote:

Starshade Posted - 01 Apr 2020 : 10:51:09
The two most powerfull D&D spells I have ever seen mentioned in any D&D lore ever, is two Spellweaver spells referred to in Paizo's works. One spell was an attempt at some transcendence, and it failed. The second spell is the really dangerous one; it reverses the destruction of the first one, which supposedly unmade the weaver empire, but also could wipe all gods and all realms, spheres and settings from D&D.
When I was 10 or 15 I'd love to try get some such super spell, but why do D&D really need a planet buster? I'd be happy to leave an intact "fray weave" spellseed in an epic tome, letting you burn holes in the weave, make dead magic zones, burn off ppl's ability to touch the weave, etc (fray mystra's pattern spellseed, epic item spellbook, lets say it's actually a private tome made by a Netheril mage, which is why it works still), or other such dread spells as 1 off works.
Copper Elven Vampire Posted - 01 Apr 2020 : 04:26:16
****ing yes. Now mother****ere!!
Copper Elven Vampire Posted - 01 Apr 2020 : 04:23:53
Simple... Glassteal. Then sonic destruction.
Delnyn Posted - 27 Mar 2020 : 11:55:51
quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Learned Scribe Delnyn,

Both powerful spells for sure.

One of my favorite, and a bruiser: Mind Rape. A real goody!

Best regards,

I would not call Mind Rape the most powerful, but one of the big nasties along with Eternity of Torture (Book of Vile Darkness). In the world of Toril, I would call Karsus' Avatar the most powerful that was cast. Theoretically, the Dread Ring ritual Szass Tam attempted could have been more powerful, but Tam never got a chance to complete the spell.
cpthero2 Posted - 27 Mar 2020 : 06:39:21
Learned Scribe Delnyn,

Both powerful spells for sure.

One of my favorite, and a bruiser: Mind Rape. A real goody!

Best regards,

Ayrik Posted - 27 Mar 2020 : 00:21:33
I can't speak for 3E or 3.5E. I won't speak for 4E or 5E.

But in AD&D 1E and 2E ...

Karsus's Avatar had the potential of destroying gods, and by extension destroying worlds.
12th-level so cannot be cast (after 1E) in the Realms. But restrictions imposed by Mystra in the Realms are not necessarily restrictions imposed on other worlds.

10th-level wizard/arcane spells (mightier than 9th-level wish) could still be cast in 2E - provided the caster met certain conditions, got a little lucky, and obtained Mystra's active consent.
Quest-level priest/divine spells could be cast in 2E - provided the caster met certain conditions, demonstrated absolute faith, and obtained the active consent of whatever greater deity they worshipped.
Various artifacts are powerful (and/or malign) enough to cause destruction on massive, epic, or even godly magnitudes. Quite potent in the hands of a powerful spellcaster bent on destroyong worlds.

And in all editions ...

While no official "spellcasting" rules are provided, the effects on the setting are well-described for phaerimm life drain and for Szassy's dread rings magics.

Dragonlance apparently had a tome (said to be written by Tiamat) which recorded at least one spell capable of causing a cataclyms which would destroy Krynn (or perhaps only destroy all life on Krynn, or destroy whole cities or continents on Krynn, something like that). Stored in the evil Black High Tower place, only accessible to the Master of the Black Robes (ie: Raistlin).
Delnyn Posted - 26 Mar 2020 : 13:45:29
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

"Piss off the Dungeon Master" is pretty powerful, but can have disastrous consequences

"Enchant with Free Pizza" is also pretty powerful, but involves a lot of preparation as to which material components to use

"Enchant with Oreos" that one hits the spot.

"Piss Off the Dungeon Master" typically results in a no-save permanent banishment inflicted on the impudent caster. Caster's unvouched associates are afforded a Diplomacy check in lieu of a save.

"Elixirs of Ethanol" need to be timed and dosed correctly. For every 12 oz bottle offered in advance (no refunds from DM), the briber-oops-supplicant gets a free dice fudge or a 2% XP bonus for the session.
sleyvas Posted - 26 Mar 2020 : 11:34:30
"Piss off the Dungeon Master" is pretty powerful, but can have disastrous consequences

"Enchant with Free Pizza" is also pretty powerful, but involves a lot of preparation as to which material components to use

"Enchant with Oreos" that one hits the spot.
Delnyn Posted - 26 Mar 2020 : 01:43:00
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

there was also ioluam's spell..... which its name slips my mind at the moment..... it can kill a good many deal around you... but not likely what you want

Ioulaum's Longevity is the spell. His apprentice Tabra uses the epic version to keep herself alive all these centuries.
LordofBones Posted - 17 Jun 2018 : 03:53:12
The funny thing is that players use epic magic/true dweomers better than lore characters.

As written, the rules for epic spells make it clear that they're barely better than non-epic spells. The slay seed is DC 25 for a Fort save or die against anything of 80 HD or less. Finger of death is 7th level SoD and kills any one creature, with no HD limit. Wail of the banshee kills anything that hears it, with no HD limit.

Destroy? Disintegrate is a 6th level spell that deals twice the epic seed's amount.

Animate dead? At the level it becomes available, the actual spell animates twice the epic seed's HD in one casting.

However, it becomes absolutely hilarious when players get their hands on them. I've seen DC 1 epic spells that deal 520 damage.
The Masked Mage Posted - 17 Jun 2018 : 03:14:06
Another group of spells that has not been mentioned are the Netherese mantle and similar mythal spells. The mythal spells have many of the restrictions I mentioned earlier, but the Netherese mantle spell is the only spells I am aware of from any edition that occupies multiple spell slots in the caster's mind.

For an 18th to 30th level caster it occupies one spell slot of 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th level. The description also goes on to mention that the spell has been altered by specific archmages to do other things, so there is really no bounds on what can be accomplished by such magics aside from imagination and DM's will.
The Masked Mage Posted - 17 Jun 2018 : 02:34:53
The primary reason for spells of greater level than 9th and the wish spell is to achieve with greater reliability and fewer drawbacks than a wish spell a single specific powerful effect. There is actually a paragraph to that effect in the description of true dweomers. The primary drawback of a wish spell is that wording a wish correctly so that a DM cannot do something unexpected with the result is not easily done - kind of a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. You CAN achieve almost anything with a wish, but you're not certain to.

The trade offs for most of these are prep. time / the requirement of communal casting / complicated layering of spells (Ed's spell webs for example) / and extravagant spell components.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 16 Jun 2018 : 05:20:26
I think the mere existence of epic spells, and the 10th, 11th, and 12th level spells once known in the Realms shows that wish is not the most powerful spell in existence. It may have the most versatility, but the existence of those other spells proves it had limitations.
LordofBones Posted - 16 Jun 2018 : 03:43:42
The problem with wish is that it's essentially a downtime spell, not something one goes out of his way to prepare. In 5e, it's pretty much a plot-armor spell with an array of drawbacks; the funny thing is that the one reason a player would prepare wish (i.e. duplicate any spell from any list) is the one with no drawback at all.

In 3.5e there are better spells. Just look at Locate City Bomb.
The Masked Mage Posted - 15 Jun 2018 : 20:17:39
The most powerful basic spell, obviously, is the 9th level spell wish. If worded properly this spell might create an effect that destroys and entire world. The same is true of MANY of the less basic "ritual" magics like high magic, epic magic, true dweomers - whatever you want to call them.

However, this is all based on the assumption that there are no counter forces at work. The DM is the first, obviously. Mystra comes next - her rules make any such magic less than probable. Still there are rituals enacted with divine aid that might do the trick - the Shadowstorm of Shar for example was designed to accomplish just that. Why did it fail? Because of the counter forces at work, including from some of Shar's own servants. Personally I would have liked Selune to become directly involved in that story to further the Sisters of Light and Darkness story but no dice. Finally, at least when it comes to Faerun, there is Ao - he's the ultimate trump card. Even if there is no rational way that your plan/magic could fail and all other obstacles are overcome: BOOM Ao claps his hands, you and your hubris are expunged and the Realms go on another day. Obviously that should be a DMs last resort but its there.
Thraskir Skimper Posted - 15 Jun 2018 : 04:06:18
I have a plague spell it grows and mutates the longer it is in effect and even if you get cured from an early version of it, it can still affect you as it transforms.

It starts out as a touch based spell, useful in cities, as it progresses the city will start to fall ill. Here the first twist comes in. As these unfortunates are cured of disease the spell starts its mutation. The cured will start to recatch the plague and it will mutate from a touch based to airborne disease. It will further progress and start reinfecting everyone. This where the fun starts. The plague changes from one or more of the disease types. Running randomly through all the main kinds of disease randomly for each person infected getting a different one each time after they are cured. Finally when each disease is cured and the plague looks like it has finally run its course the third phase presents itself. The Plague mutates to a mental form. It becomes a mental illness, the thought that you could catch the plague again allows it to be caught just by thinking that it is catchable. At this point only a full restoration will cure the plague. Those who think they still have it will have it and will transfer it to anyone else they think will also have it. Save vs disease at DC 23. At this point only a restoration will stop your personal plague. Without a restoration the mental aspect will cause a 25% chance of insanity for one week upon which a new roll is made at a cumulative negative one percent, 24% at week 2, 23% at week 3, etc... At week 26 the plague will dissipate. 7th level spell. Starts with a single person. If that person receives a restoration before passing the spell along the plague ends before it begins. Insane persons lose 1 point of intelligence. At 0 intelligence they become babbling idiots. They regain 1 point per day if they make their weekly save.

If the victims don't receive a disease cure they make a save vs death at week 2 DC 10. Fail they die, save they are cured and immune to any other plagues spell effects for one year.

This spell does not work under weather controlling nets.
LordofBones Posted - 11 May 2018 : 03:53:55

sleyvas Posted - 10 May 2018 : 23:39:12
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

If you really want to drive them mad, why not just make it a demiplane set up as a breeding farm for critters. May be even duckbunnies - perhaps somewhere there was a fad for such pets, or they were used to keep the vermin in check.

The Dread Domain of Lord Peter Cottontail.... filled with chickbunnies and duckbunnies... and now we know the secret of why every spring he crosses planes and hides his nefarious children (which he has boiled to death and decorated in bright colors).
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 May 2018 : 22:37:59
quote:

There were 10-level "true dweomers" (Greyhawk). And psionic enchantments (Dark Sun) - these have requirement of the caster being a living artefact, but extra requirements aren't unique either, this just places them on par with High Magic, rather than mere "higher level".

And none of those things are the same as the 10th and 11th level spells of the Realms. The 10th and 11th level spells were only different from spells of lesser level in that they were more powerful -- they still only required a single caster to memorize a spell, gather his components, and cast it.

quote:

And, yes, High Magic - which was supposedly brought to Toril from elsewhere and is supported by quite multi-spheric Elven gods. The incidents with EIN destroying planets suggest related methods, too.

High magic comes from the Seldarine, is limited to elves, and usually requires both elaborate preparations and multiple casters. This is not the same as a single guy memorizing a spell and tossing it out, off the top of his head.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

So the spells wouldn't be possible elsewhere, without divine intervention, because the normal rules of magic prevent it.
Granted, this is based purely on assumption, but since the Realms was not alone in having ancient magical empires and no one else had spells like that, then logic would indicate there must be a very compelling reason for that. And we already know that magic is different in the Realms, because of the Weave -- which further backs up the idea that the rules of magic were different in Realmspace, compared to elsewhere.

I don't know what you call logic here, but the above is an example of "absence of evidence used as evidence of absence".

We know almost nothing about all those "ancient magical empires". We know much about Netheril.
It had unusual amount of high-level arcane spellcasters (which is a prerequisite in itself) who didn't all sit at home, but rather both planewalked and used spelljamming.
Also, these were very much PC option, and there were no special notes about differences outside Realmspace. Which makes "it works the same way" default rule in this context, no?

No, I'm looking at all the existing evidence and seeing that it points to the same thing. In one supplement for one setting, we have spells of higher than 9th level, and they were an exception for that setting. Nothing else for any other setting even implies that it's possible to exceed 9th level spells, and the core material also backs that up. Anything more powerful than a 9th level spell was different in almost every way from a standard spell, and was not treated as a standard, leveled spell.

So yes, when all of the available material says "this is this way," then I will very much take the absence of anything saying otherwise to mean that it's a hard and fast rule.

If you want to convince me otherwise, show me where these single-caster, non-ritual, non-FR 10th and 11th level spells are.
TBeholder Posted - 10 May 2018 : 22:06:33
quote:

quote:

I mean, what's the source?
Also, this matters only in Realmspace either way. Elsewhere, casting Tolodine's Killing Wind or Proctiv’s Seal Crystal Sphere (11 level) is purely a matter of ability.

Actually, given that those were FR-specific spells and that I'm not aware of anything allowing spells higher than 9th level anywhere else in the D&DVerse,

There were 10-level "true dweomers" (Greyhawk). And psionic enchantments (Dark Sun) - these have requirement of the caster being a living artefact, but extra requirements aren't unique either, this just places them on par with High Magic, rather than mere "higher level".
And, yes, High Magic - which was supposedly brought to Toril from elsewhere and is supported by quite multi-spheric Elven gods. The incidents with EIN destroying planets suggest related methods, too.

quote:
I'd be inclined to say that no one is casting those spells outside of Realmspace

I included Proctiv’s Seal/Breach Crystal Sphere specifically to help possible sufferers alleviate nerf-clutching spasms...
It's right in the name. But just to be sure, "(Any sphere sealed by this spell before the fall of Netheril was closed and cannot be entered except through the use of teleport spells)."
Likewise, Valdick’s Spheresail specifically mentions differences in the effect "outside a crystal sphere".
quote:
without the explicit approval of the local powers of magic.

Yet with the powers of magic on Toril it ran in exactly the opposite way: when they didn't care, 12 level was possible.
Then due to damage to the Weave limit to 10 level had to be set, then due to further damage/overload of the Weave, down to "9 level, 10 level with approval only".

quote:

So the spells wouldn't be possible elsewhere, without divine intervention, because the normal rules of magic prevent it.
Granted, this is based purely on assumption, but since the Realms was not alone in having ancient magical empires and no one else had spells like that, then logic would indicate there must be a very compelling reason for that. And we already know that magic is different in the Realms, because of the Weave -- which further backs up the idea that the rules of magic were different in Realmspace, compared to elsewhere.

I don't know what you call logic here, but the above is an example of "absence of evidence used as evidence of absence".

We know almost nothing about all those "ancient magical empires". We know much about Netheril.
It had unusual amount of high-level arcane spellcasters (which is a prerequisite in itself) who didn't all sit at home, but rather both planewalked and used spelljamming.
Also, these were very much PC option, and there were no special notes about differences outside Realmspace. Which makes "it works the same way" default rule in this context, no?

quote:
Originally posted by Balmar Foghaven

Oh I'm well aware of the "fowl" temperament of such birds... LOL what I meant by making me happy was the thought of my poor group's PCs opening such a portal. Oh I can hear the screams

If you really want to drive them mad, why not just make it a demiplane set up as a breeding farm for critters. May be even duckbunnies - perhaps somewhere there was a fad for such pets, or they were used to keep the vermin in check.
Either forgotten, or with the owners being cranky and more inclined to scream and shake staves at the cattle rustlers intruders than cooperate.
It's all awfully cute (once the PCs are not buried under the quacking wave), but creates a threat of "rabbits vs. Australia" sort and everyone blames whom? You only need a handful of the critters to escape in the confusion...
Balmar Foghaven Posted - 10 May 2018 : 15:31:26
quote:

Do you want descriptions of the latter acting not unlike the former, or do you want to keep that glad feeling?
The thought of being caught in a cloud of these birds without good armor and good headphones doesn't make me happy.
http://icwdm.org/Images/birds/birds-geese/canadagooseattackSM.jpg
https://imgur.com/5llvMo9
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2327212/Terrorised-protective-mother-goose-Students-forced-run-cover-birds-looking-eggs.html
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=I0SELboSbEc
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=Geg7KyXE_-I
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=wyc580u5elc
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/goose-attack-leaves-ottawa-cyclist-shaken-and-scarred-1.2686751
https://www.southbendtribune.com/news/healthandsafety/dog-loses-eye-after-goose-attack-in-south-bend/article_28bf1f17-c4ec-5017-bc36-88f4be6fc230.html
Swans can be nasty. The Canadian geese are smaller, but they are crazy critters who attack anything that moves - including cats, dogs, gorillas, eagles and whole herds of cattle or groups of soldiers. And people complained about commoners and housecats?

Oh I'm well aware of the "fowl" temperament of such birds... LOL what I meant by making me happy was the thought of my poor group's PCs opening such a portal. Oh I can hear the screams

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000