Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Mystery Places of the Realms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Odin Highhammer Posted - 28 Apr 2018 : 12:52:41
I am looking for places that are canon, but have no proper explanation and remain mostly a mystery outside of some mentioned here and there.

Some example of this is The Tumulus or Raval Spire. Places that hold a lovecraftian like mystery to them, but don't have any detailed information about how the location works or where they came from.

Any help in my search would be much appreciated.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 10 Oct 2018 : 15:06:43
Seeker Highhammer,

I would say the capitol city of Saikhoi, of Ra-Khati. There is mention of a great battle with a purple dragon over the skies of the capitol, and an impressive palace, but really not much more.

To be clear, Storm Riders FRA1 does mention the city in that adventure, but to be honest, I really never felt like the explanation of the city, with its impressive palace, really ever got much attention. It was almost like the city was a backdrop, though it was in the adventure.

For what that is worth anyhow.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Odin Highhammer

I am looking for places that are canon, but have no proper explanation and remain mostly a mystery outside of some mentioned here and there.

Some example of this is The Tumulus or Raval Spire. Places that hold a lovecraftian like mystery to them, but don't have any detailed information about how the location works or where they came from.

Any help in my search would be much appreciated.

Hoondatha Posted - 29 Apr 2018 : 00:11:51
The pyramids under Ascore is one of biggest mysteries we have. It's still locked under NDA, so Ed hasn't been able to do anything more than hint very broadly.

Ironfang Keep was another for a very long time. It got an article eventually, in one of the digital Dragon magazines, I think, but that's obscure enough that you can ignore it if you like.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000