Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Purple Flame

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Knightfall Posted - 12 Apr 2018 : 23:23:03
I've decided to use the Purple Flame mercenaries for my Realmsians Dragonstar pbp game and i was doing a search for the NPC known as Sindel and I came up with a topic containing this quote...
quote:
Originally posted by BEASTNote also that priest Cordio Muffinhead's younger brother, Sindel (TLD, P1:C4), a pie baker, is specifically mentioned as serving as a MH emissary to Citadel Felbarr. (This sounds somewhat like Garak the Cardassian barber/spy in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine...)

Now, the Sindel detailed in the FR Campaign Set (Cyclopedia, pp. 20-21) is referred to as sorceress of solid power. Obviously he two NPCs aren't the same character, but I find it interesting that I couldn't find any topics that related to the sorceress Sindel or to her mate and leader, Thintel Ormbar.

There is a blurb in Gold & Glory about the Purple Flame but it doesn't go into details about the group's leadership. Are they humans? What are their levels? Was there ever a DRAGON Magazine article about them?

I know they are based near Soubar and the group's numbers increased since the time of the campaign set, but how powerful would the group be in 1374 DR?

Has anyone ever used the Purple Flame?

Any help would be appreciated,

KF

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000