Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello, on the 14th anniversary

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bracho Bugental Posted - 26 Mar 2018 : 15:36:56
Exactly fourteen years ago I've left a note in a guestbook of Candlekeep's main site, so I think it's an appropriate time to register and say hello to everybody. Throughout all these years I've been lurking around and silently gathering lore and information. I would like to thank all the cartographers and loremasters of "Chamber of Sages" area - especially Markustay, HandsomeRob and perlmugp - for their amazing work. Since my main Realms-related project at the moment is the creation of map that merges FR with Golarion, your knowledge has proved invaluable.

I started playing D&D (box with a red dragon on it, if I recall correctly) in early 90s, in 95 or 96 I switched to AD&D 2nd edition, mainly because it was published in Polish around that time. Then somewhere in early 2000s I found 3rd edition FRCS in a little bookstore in Warsaw (it doesn't cease to amaze me how it got there) and I fell in love with FR and d20.

I guess I will have a lot of questions to ask, and maybe - maybe! - a few answers as well. Looking forward to joining the discussions!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 28 Mar 2018 : 08:57:46
Well met, Bracho Bugental

Ahh, a scribe of old! We thank ye for thy initial visit some time ago and glad that ye have returned to these halls of knowledge. Enjoy thy stay.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 26 Mar 2018 : 19:38:46
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000