Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 DMs Guild and Vanishing Money

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dalor Darden Posted - 02 Jan 2018 : 18:07:03
Just a quick question for anyone who has published anything with DMs Guild:

Have any of you noticed that the "My Money" section doesn't currently have Money in it? Mine is gone and there is no link to it.

Anyone else?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dalor Darden Posted - 03 Jan 2018 : 15:45:36
quote:
Originally posted by KanzenAU

I know that you can’t “Get Paid” until purchases have had two minths to clear, if that helps. For instance, I currently have about $80 of earnings, but I can only get about $50 of it paid out to me in real cash, because the other $30 is from the last 2 months.

If you’re buying stuff off the site, all money is usable immediately.

The "get paid" option was not showing on my DMs Guild page...but by going to the standard DriveThruRPG site where I have been selling for a while...lo' and behold...my money had been transferred there instead.

Not sure...but it didn't vanish; had just been placed on my "regular" publisher page.
KanzenAU Posted - 03 Jan 2018 : 00:18:56
I know that you can’t “Get Paid” until purchases have had two minths to clear, if that helps. For instance, I currently have about $80 of earnings, but I can only get about $50 of it paid out to me in real cash, because the other $30 is from the last 2 months.

If you’re buying stuff off the site, all money is usable immediately.
Markustay Posted - 02 Jan 2018 : 20:21:20
I still have to set my DMsGuild account up. I've been busy... mapping.
Dalor Darden Posted - 02 Jan 2018 : 19:04:21
I've been selling on DriveThru for a couple years now...this is the first time I've seen something like this.

But I did find out that my sales had been transferred to my regular DriveThru account...didn't know they were pooling the two; so I guess now I know where my money went: to my PayPal
TomCosta Posted - 02 Jan 2018 : 18:47:53
I had a weird thing happen too where the wrong amounts were showing up. I'd contact them for assistance. Also, if you want to get paid be sure to enter your paypal account, not your logon account (if it's different).
Dalor Darden Posted - 02 Jan 2018 : 18:21:14
Nope, the next adventure from me is "The Black Pit" set in Sembia.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 02 Jan 2018 : 18:18:39
From the subject, I thought this was going to be about an adventure called "Vanishing Money"!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000