Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Artemis Entreri & Queen Brianne Dragonsbanes?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sleyvas Posted - 25 May 2017 : 22:42:26
I was just curious about the cinnabar wastes, which led me to this article on Vaasa during the 4e era. I'm guessing at some point Artemis returned to Vaasa and got it on with the Queen. Granted it COULD be someone else with the last name Entreri. It could be that the child was released to a loyal family with the name Entreri and so the child took that last name. Just curious if anything was ever done with this or confirmed (and yes Brian, I am looking at you). More curious on it than anything else.... though since Artemis is still alive, IF his son tried to retake the throne, it could be a plot device.

From Dungeon 177's entry for Vaasa by Brian James below

Kaggen Entreri: Even as a young Knight-Bombardier, Kaggen has distinguished himself as a fierce swordsman and natural leader. Kaggen’s platoon has been recently been deployed to Frohm’s Rest to investigate reports of a Zhengyian relic unearthed in the region. Unknown even to himself, Kaggen Entreri is the lost heir of the royal house of Dragonsbane. His late mother, Queen Brianne kept knowledge of this illegitimate pregnancy secret from all but her closest advisors.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Markustay Posted - 27 May 2017 : 02:25:48
Find another company selling Papaya Juice?
sleyvas Posted - 27 May 2017 : 01:29:26
lol, I'm not a big Salvatore fan either, but you know what they say when you have a bunch of lemons.
Gary Dallison Posted - 26 May 2017 : 18:38:05
But its so kewl. What could you possibly find not to like about this "lore"
Markustay Posted - 26 May 2017 : 17:31:11
Just kill me now...
KanzenAU Posted - 26 May 2017 : 00:40:55
I don't know anything about this specifically, but Entreri also has a link to the throne of Damara, as told by "Hero":
(highlight below for spoiler)
He kills the King of Damara.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000