Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Converted to Realms with 5E

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KanzenAU Posted - 08 Nov 2015 : 08:43:03
Hey all,

I've been lurking on these forums for a few months, ever since the group I DM moved to the Realms with the launch of 5E. Before that I'd never played in the Realms before, though I've been on and off with D&D since the mid 90s, and have a few 3e FR tomes I used to periodically scrounge for ideas - faves including Serpent Kingdoms and the 3E Campaign Guide. Just bought the SCAG too - though I'm in exam season so I'm trying to wait a couple of weeks before I break it open.

My group are now nearing the end of quite the sprawling Tyranny of Dragons campaign, over which I've been desperately researching the history of every new location they visit on the Sword Coast. I've finally gotten to the point where I think I know just enough to be able to ask intelligent questions, hence I'm going active here!

Basically, hi.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 05 Dec 2015 : 16:45:08
Welcome to Candlekeep, Kanzen.
moonbeast Posted - 02 Dec 2015 : 05:07:00
Hi Kanzen, welcome! Your situation sounds very much like mine!

I'm an old one from the days of AD&D…. I still remember buying an original copy of that purple Deities & Demigods, the one that included the Cthulhu Mythos. I just about stopped playing D&D for about 20+ years, with the exception of playing a few D&D computer games like Baldur's Gate etc. And then came back to tabletop D&D last year (when 5th Edition was released).
JohnLynch Posted - 09 Nov 2015 : 01:39:31
Welcome. Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun. Glad to have you around :)
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 09 Nov 2015 : 01:39:28
Well met, and welcome!
Delwa Posted - 09 Nov 2015 : 00:16:21
Well met! Best wishes in your endeavor, and we'll be happy to overwhelm you with aid should you ask.
KanzenAU Posted - 08 Nov 2015 : 23:24:31
Cheers!
xaeyruudh Posted - 08 Nov 2015 : 09:00:05
Welcome! I really liked Serpent Kingdoms too; good scaly stuff. Ask those questions, I'm sure we can come up with some answers.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000