Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Hillsfar: Share your homebrew ideas.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shadowsoul Posted - 16 Feb 2015 : 11:18:01
I broke out some of my old PC games the other day and one of them just happened to be Hillsfar. Not sure why but I really love that game.

Anyway, after playing the game I decided to do a little homebrew work with the city. Hillsfar and Phlan are two cities I really like so I plan on doing a bit of homebrew work with both.

Anyone out there want to share their homebrew Hillsfar material?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wrigley Posted - 27 Mar 2016 : 23:10:39
I would like to ressurect this scroll as I am currently in Hillsfar in my game, year 1376DR. Does anybody detailed this city during that time?

I have already concluded following:
After failed alliance with demonfey their army was broken. Zhentarim used this situation and marched on Hillsfar. Maalthir have disappeared during zhenitish siege with most of the treasury and elite core of Red plumes. Newly formed council of merchants voted Hardil Gearas as new High Warden. He was the leading figure very shortly as he had to surrender the city to Zhentarim forces. After that the Hillsfar was commanded by Scilulla Darkhope until she appointed Mordak, former right hand and apprentice of Maalthir. He is long time supporter of alliance between Hillsfar and Zhents so his loyality is assured. Most of the remaining Red Plumes joined Zhentilar forces and were repositioned elsewhere. Only part of the city guard remained due to their knowledge of the city. Red Wizards lost their support in Maalthir and more so due to the relationship between their khazark Tola Vrass and Maalthir. Chaplain of Tempus Donnalis Guff served as chaplain for Red plumes so he is also without his allies. As most of the important people turned against Mordak during vote of High Warden he is most sure about Zhentarim support. Zhents priorities are now controlling Hillsfar's underworld, mage guild and getting rid of Red Wizards in this order.

Any ideas about future developement of this situation or your version of those events would be welcomed.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000