Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Am I an Evil DM ore is this ok?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2007 :  23:31:45  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The campaign: (The search for the intruders.)

I know that I sometimes can be an Evil Dungeon Master, but
there is always a reason.

Some of my player’s are a little too heroic, and they think they can kill everything, so my plan is to Scare/Curse/Humiliate them. (They are between level 1 and level 2)

Last time we played they stopped outside this abandon town (Old Axe).

Old Axe: Ghost town – mines near 60 – 70 living there – and 6 -7 war wizards(This ghost town is in Storm Horns)

My plan is to lure them into an old abandon church, where they will find a Cleric(Valya) kneeling and praying to Beshaba (The Maid of Misfortune).

Valya will ask them to knell and show their respect to the goods, if they do so, she will let them leave (after hearing her prayer to Beshaba).

The Cleric “Clr7: AL CE” Valya The Doommasters (Spiteful, Petty, Malicious, Sadists)

- If they don’t they get a warning: Leave ore be cursed forever.

- If they attack her she will cast spells on them, and take there horses, food and money and leave them in the ruined city.

Spells she will cast if they do not leave.
Contagion
Bestow Curse
Blindness

My question to you all is:
First: Are there any other spells to bring misery ore to curses my players
(Valya is only level 7 Cleric and has 7.200gp of equipment)

Am I to evil to make this plot? She has a CR of 7 and they are only tree first levels and one second level.

If you have any other ideas for shoving them this place I full of danger please come with them.

Warnings / Signs.
The players have been warned about this abandon town many times: Just keep on riding don’t stop for anything. Don’t sleep in the City; don’t stop to investigate the old buildings and so one…..

There are many corpses around the abandon church, and there is a foul smell in the air.

When going into the church they see an alter were she(Valaya) is standing with here back to them, she has Nobel clothing and a cloak with Beshaba´s symbol.

She will introduce herself as Valya The Doommasters

Remember my plan is not to kill them, but to Scare, Curse and humiliate them, if they don’t behave

I know what you are thinking, and yes: Bad things happen to everyone, and only by following Beshaba may a person perhaps be spared the worst of her effects.!

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 23 Jan 2007 23:51:15

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  00:18:58  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I have a rule in my games that if I roll it on a wandering monster encounter then its there that does not however mean that you as players have to fight it (ie if I roll a Great Wrym Red Dragon and the PCs as first level characters choose to attack it then its their "funeral")

As for your campaign you might want to think about looking at the alternate curses in the Book of Vile Darkness there are also alternate curses in a recent Dragon Magazine (Im sure Wooly will be along shortly to name the issue number)

If you have Hall of the High King (2ed product) Ed includes an FR specfic curse that affects PCs weapons

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  02:42:23  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little vague there...

You say that if they don't leave they get a warning, and if they attack her they get creamed (stuff taken away).

The third option would then be that they completely ignore her, and then she merely curses them?

If so, I think this would be the best way to go. Then just hit them with a -1 to all die rolls (misfortune) for the rest of the session.

I think they would have to be real jerks for you to have to take all of their equipmant and what not. Then again, I haven't played with them so you know best.

First level characters have horses? No wonder they are so full of themselves.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 24 Jan 2007 02:42:51
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  09:27:07  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Noww, I don't think it is evil at all. If I understand it right, the cleric encounter is a sidestory to the main one correct?!?!

Than for the heavens - sure she can be there. If the pcs interqct with her fine. after all they have been warned. and as 1st level pcs they should not bee so arrogant to believe to be able to right sall wrong. If they think so they will have to learn their lesson....

So go ahead at curse those greenhorns.

On a sidenote: you could also use various deceases instead of curses to punish the heretics.

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  09:29:08  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Victor_ograygor

I know what you are thinking, and yes: Bad things happen to everyone, and only by following Beshaba may a person perhaps be spared the worst of her effects.!

And whatever you do - if the PCs interact with the cleric, make sure they will never forget these words!!!

Go to Top of Page

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  09:36:34  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it's a good idea to learn your players a lesson they will remember. Take their horses and learn them that there are forces out there they can't handle yet. *evil grinnik*. Now seriously, sometimes you have to do such things just to let your players know that they are playing mortal characters (who are blessed with a better education, training etc. than a commoner), but they are still mortal humans with their own strenght and weaknesses. If they bash everything evil they see without thinking first ... they will find only doom and and early dead. So ... your warning is really good.

Let us know how the story ended if you want.
Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  10:00:05  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also think it could prove a fun adventure to try and get the curse removed afterwards
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  10:16:58  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh. Okay let me clarify it then Markustay

If they kneel and show there respect to the goods she let them go, and if they don’t, and just stand and watch her they get a warning: Leave ore be cursed forever!

Yes Ergdusch the cleric encounter is a side story to the main story

Thanks and yes I will post what happens here.

If you have more ideas ore curses I can use post them here.

Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  10:41:49  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

I read your post and this is what comes to mind for me

quote:

Some of my player’s are a little too heroic, and they think they can kill everything,

In this case, I'd give them a neutral or even good aligned orc or goblinoid village. If one of your PCs is a cleric then they should be casting Detect Evil on a regular basis. Otherwise they're not heroes but bandits. It sounds like your players are drawing swords and killing first and probably not even asking questions later.

Your current plot is a good caution for players who dash in without thinking. I'm just wondering if your players think that the forces of good kill things they think are evil.

Edit: Editied to appease Teh - god of typo's.

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.

Edited by - Kiaransalyn on 24 Jan 2007 10:43:44
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  11:19:02  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No they are not un - experienced ore new to the game, we have played together the last 19 years, but this campaign is different.
One made a Half Giant with a Chain (Power Player), and has a 3 in cha, and enjoys to beat everything he sees, and then I have a fanatic priest of Selune in the group. The last character is a gnome thief, with a great hide, spot and move silently, his job is to pin-point the enemy, and the half giant "smashes" them and the cleric heals them.

This is half of the party, the other half is another place.

Now they do not think that they are forces of good, and can kill things they think are evil.

They think they are heroic and unbeatable yes… But not stupid at all. (But sometimes “Attacking without thinking”)

They just need to know that when they are low level there are some monster ore NPC that you don’t attack. Maybe they have played high levels to long…

And yes if they chose to see the church, they will remember Beshaba for very long time.

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 24 Jan 2007 11:21:24
Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  11:46:36  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I didn't know you had played together for 19 years!

In which case, I think your solution is fine and will be educational for them. :)

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.
Go to Top of Page

WalkerNinja
Senior Scribe

USA
573 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  13:37:25  Show Profile Send WalkerNinja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My initial thought was: "This is a little overbearing."

Now knowing that these are 19 year veterans... "Its a little overbearing, but probably deserved."

*** A Forgotten Realms Addict since 1990 ***
Treasures of the Past, a Second Edition Play-by-Post game for and by Candlekeep Sages--http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=52011
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  14:51:19  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kaladorm

I also think it could prove a fun adventure to try and get the curse removed afterwards

You would.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

WalkerNinja
Senior Scribe

USA
573 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  16:26:58  Show Profile Send WalkerNinja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I think it would be fun to have the Beshaban priestess enslave them (by force or bribe) and take them on a series of Beshaban motivated missions.

*** A Forgotten Realms Addict since 1990 ***
Treasures of the Past, a Second Edition Play-by-Post game for and by Candlekeep Sages--http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=52011
Go to Top of Page

Grimbolt Hammerhand
Acolyte

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  18:42:01  Show Profile  Visit Grimbolt Hammerhand's Homepage Send Grimbolt Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The campaign: (The search for the intruders.)

Warnings / Signs.
The players have been warned about this abandon town many times: Just keep on riding don’t stop for anything. Don’t sleep in the City; don’t stop to investigate the old buildings and so one…..

There are many corpses around the abandon church, and there is a foul smell in the air.

Show me just one adventurer who listens or notives such things and gives a damn

There was this dialogue in my group a few months ago which fits right in here:

Mage: It ´s called the Wyrmwood. Must be really dangerous in there. We better be carefull.
Rogue: Gee, that´s just a stupid name. I mean, if there are dragons living there, what can they do? Eat us?

Of course, this was, what nearly happened

So, after my experience, I don´t think that you are unfair or "evil" when you use this setting. After all, life is dangerous especially for low-level adventurers
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  23:13:35  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay I must admit my players are clever, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they start buffing them self’s when they
feel that something is dangerous.

They are clever enough to take warnings seriously, but the problem is that they sometimes think that it can be handled with brute force, but I will show them what cleric’s of Beshaba are made of.

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 24 Jan 2007 23:14:08
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2007 :  09:45:29  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd be a tad more insidious.

Make the cleric weaker, if they kill him/her he curses them with his dzing breath. And let it calm down, let the adventure you have planned play out, and when they least expect it, let the curse cut in. Something akin to a sleeper virus. Maybe even make the casters unable to rest for the proper time, that they wake up screaming from nightmares in which the cleric they killed comes back as a wrath-fiend from hell so to speak.

Maybe you should look at Ravenloft for inspiration.

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2007 :  00:13:40  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a really great idea, Mace.

Strange I didn’t think of that, and now I haven’t a problem with complains about a high CR.

Thanks

A dying curse ore just dust of blindness

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 29 Jan 2007 00:13:53
Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2007 :  16:39:14  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Giving the npc that super natural power, would increase the CR. =)

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2007 :  08:45:59  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Either way, with higher or lower CR Cleric, I think it will be fun to play that session.

let us know how it went.

Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2007 :  19:45:52  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dying curse...has way more theateresque (or whatever that word may be!) style

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Lady Morbannaon
Acolyte

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2007 :  23:51:08  Show Profile  Visit Lady Morbannaon's Homepage Send Lady Morbannaon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've had a similar issue with some of my characters, although that was more to do with trusting people too easily and giving secret missions away. In that case a put a guy in who wanted protection money for them to be safe in the town - they not only gsave him the money but also asked him along to join the group (he has since stolen everything they have through one means or another). Sometimes players need a bit of a warning - and besides in your groups case I don't think it you being evil at all. I'm interested to see how it turns out.
Go to Top of Page

Chataro
Learned Scribe

Singapore
114 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  16:12:27  Show Profile  Visit Chataro's Homepage Send Chataro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know, reading this topic makes me wonder. Has anyone played an adventure in which the PCs actually heeded the warning sign that says " danger"?
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  16:17:14  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chataro

You know, reading this topic makes me wonder. Has anyone played an adventure in which the PCs actually heeded the warning sign that says " danger"?

You mean except misunderstanding it as reading "Welcome, step right in"? No, every GM knows that this is the surest way to get a player to step in a direction. Even the paranoid players will open a door after checking for traps for fifteen minutes.
Go to Top of Page

Tyr
Learned Scribe

225 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  18:08:30  Show Profile  Visit Tyr's Homepage Send Tyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We actually did in our Living Greyhawk game this morning, first time i've seen it.

It was basically 'you hear the tramping of hundreds of feet from within the citadel', granted if we were a full fighter party we'd be dead by now.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  19:40:50  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chataro

Yes, only once when I was trying to teach the game to a bunch of thirty year olds I worked with. Younger players never had a problem with this, and veterans know what to do. But this group decided it didn't want to do anything 'dangerous'! They got the concept of the game a little twisted, when asked how do we 'win' I naswered "by staying alive". They decided not to leave town and all got jobs....

It was just REALLY weird....

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  21:49:20  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was a good one Markustay

I hade an funny experience when I played with some children once, the group was investigating a murder in a town, and found out that there was a temple beneath the city. They walked down to the temple and waked into a large room where there was this big alter, one of them walked up to the alter and saw a mummy laying on it. The rest of came up to the alter, and one said “it’s sleeping” quite! The other one said its dead, it can’t hear shit!

Then the first one said shut the **** up! And the mummy began to move.

One of the younger players then said I will sing a good night song for it, then it probably will go to sleep again, and the other players began to say shh.. go to sleep.

The mummy attacked them and they ran away.

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 03 Feb 2007 21:50:42
Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  22:15:57  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sing a song to the mummy? i guess they confused the word mummy with mommy a good one Victor

The PCs got jobs? thats the weirdest thing i cant stop laughing
I guess they gained levels on the Expert class That's powergaming!

This one reminded me of i party i DMed back in highscool, the PCs started on lvl 0 as commoners it was a prelude for the main campaign and the decinding factor for everybodys career (class) afterwards. the guys was really low on coin and after seeing a traveling bard receive a handfull of coins from a yound noble lady they invested all their money on music intruments and start practicing, their rolls was good enough (actually more than good) and a lot of RP they gained a small number of gold pieces...but the fever for music has hit them...they spended everything for fancy clothes and hats with feathers...one guy sold his shortsword too needless to say they were going to become bards the whole lot of them .I am happy we didnt had another session and/or a whole campaign with them, they could own a circus by now

Edited by - Marquant Volker on 03 Feb 2007 22:23:35
Go to Top of Page

LordXenophon
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2007 :  20:51:57  Show Profile Send LordXenophon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had a group of all teenagers once. Half the group were girls. Although one of them was actually a pretty good player, the rest spent a lot of time shopping in the market, going to noble parties, crafting magic items and dragging the male players along with them. To get anything to happen, I had to have the bad guys go "shopping at swordpoint" or have the players bump into the villain at a party. It was very hard to get these people to leave Waterdeep, but at least the one good player kept the sewers relatively free of monsters and smugglers.

Disintegration is in the eye of the Beholder.
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2007 :  01:30:23  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay what happened in the abandon church Deneir?

The group came to the old church and when as I expected they were already thinking of buffing them self’s after seeing all the corpses around the Church. But they decided to wait, and walked up to the front door. The group’s warrior tried to force the door open, and found out that a rune began to glow at the door. This activated a spell Hurling the fighter 20 feet backwards, landing on the ground.

The group then decided to look for a back door, and went behind the church. There they did see a horse standing alone (Her horse) and the cellar door open. After debating among themselves they decided that the NPC Dwarf had to take the lead, and with a little protest the dwarf Dondar went first in.

Dondar walked in a dwarf plate, and mad a lot of noise in the cellar, and I told the players that if there was somebody in the church, they had a really big chance of hearing them. They decided that the gnome thief then took the lead and he went first up to the first floor. The paladin and the dwarf continued after him, in their plate and made it hard for the thief to hear Valya continue her casting.
They all stopped at the fist floor because the thief wanted to check for traps, and they all was quite and watched the thief do his work. Then the thief and the bard heard the Valya´s spell casting and told the others, and they started buffing themselves.

Meanwhile
Valya did hear that the warrior tried to come in through the front door, and started preparing herself with protection magic, and after hearing Dondar ague with the player characters about being a chicken, and calling the worms and fish food, she started to cast short time protection magic.

The group looked at each other and nodded, and then they began to run through the hall way, the way the sound of spell casting came from. They turned a corner and came to the alter room. Hear Valya instructed them to stand still, and tell here what they were doing hear.

The priest started to (Knowledge religion) look at the holy symbol but and failed, and thought that they were trespassing, and the pries was working in the Church??????? And said so to the others lol…

The mage had cast detect magic, and wanted to see what magic, she had… And was shocked, and thought it was one of Deneirs high priest.

The paladins used detect evil, and made a sound that best can best be described like an angry dog. The half giant, with the full blade locked at him, and said what wrong here? But he didn’t say anything.

The thief looked out for a good hiding place, and thought that his job was done.

Then they began to ask questions, and the priest began to make an apology to the Valya about them being here and that they weren’t trying to steal anything.

Valya asked them all to shut up! And there were silence a short time, but the dwarf Dundar said to the half giant, that he always knew he was chicken, and the half giant moved forward.

Valaya said that they had to come up to hear and get a blessing form hear good, because she had sent hear these new followers to this beautiful new temple.

The group looked at each other and looked back at hear.. What good are you talking about?
Isn’t Deneir a male good ?

Valya began to laugh loud and the mage quickly informed the group about the magic, that were active on hear. Valya stopped laughing when she did see the mage, and the group beginning to whisper. She said loud are you so stupid that you have forgotten that I am still standing here, silence ore I shall silence you all.

There were a sudden silence and the group looked at each other.

Then the priest said to Valya: You are not a Deneir priest are you. The Paladin turned around and looked at the priest: NO SHE ISENT!

Then Valya interrupted them in there whispering, and said that they had to come to hear and get a blessing. The dwarf said hell no, and the half giant stood still and watched the paladin and the priest, and said this is your field of expertise.

Come to me and knell and show your respects to the goods, last chance! If you are not willing Leave ore be cursed forever

(I reminded them that she had heard some of the player’s names, and she now knew how they were)

The priest thief mage and the half giant did knell and heard the prayer to the goods, and a loot of Beshaba bull shit as the half giant said when the encounter was over.

The Paladin and Dundar waited down the hall.

After the group was done hearing the prayers, they asked some small questions and got some answers about the underground city and a riddle.

Now the group are adventuring, down under the abandon town (Old Axe).

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 12 Feb 2007 01:31:49
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2007 :  06:33:47  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
....... i did go with Dundar as well :P ...

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000