Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Isles of Pirates
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zimeros
Learned Scribe

Brazil
121 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2006 :  19:40:30  Show Profile  Visit Zimeros's Homepage Send Zimeros a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Can somebody send me somethings about nelanther islands, that tell me more than what is in FR 3 edition?

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2006 :  19:47:43  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lands of Intrigue box set and um Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. I think it's that Volo's.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2006 :  23:41:38  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Empires of the Sands has a little also.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Zimeros
Learned Scribe

Brazil
121 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2006 :  02:10:09  Show Profile  Visit Zimeros's Homepage Send Zimeros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for help, and sorry, i didn't read it before...

Edited by - Zimeros on 03 Dec 2006 02:12:31
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2006 :  12:33:58  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Lands of Intrigue box set and um Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. I think it's that Volo's.

Actually it's Volo's Guide to Baldur's Gate II that has lore on this remote part of Faerun.

Greets, Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."

Edited by - Ergdusch on 03 Dec 2006 12:42:06
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2006 :  17:02:01  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ergdusch

quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Actually it's Volo's Guide to Baldur's Gate II that has lore on this remote part of Faerun.

Greets, Ergdusch

That was going to be my second choice. I couldn't recall which one it was. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000