Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Tanta Hagara 3e stats?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arnwyn
Acolyte

35 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2006 :  01:22:08  Show Profile  Visit Arnwyn's Homepage Send Arnwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know if any 3e stats for Tanta Hagara (annis hag, leader of the Blue Bear tribe in the North) were detailed in any 3e FR product?

I'm aware that she is dead, so I don't mean a full stat block - but was a basic 'stat line' ever given to her anywhere (for example: "Tanta Hagara, fiendish annis hag Sor15")? I ask because we've seen stat lines for deceased characters before...

Thanks in advance for any help!

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2006 :  10:48:36  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arnwyn

Does anyone know if any 3e stats for Tanta Hagara (annis hag, leader of the Blue Bear tribe in the North) were detailed in any 3e FR product?

I'm aware that she is dead, so I don't mean a full stat block - but was a basic 'stat line' ever given to her anywhere (for example: "Tanta Hagara, fiendish annis hag Sor15")? I ask because we've seen stat lines for deceased characters before...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Although I could be wrong (and don't have the sources handy to check), I don't think her 3e stats have been given, a she's been dead for several years. If they were, it would have been in Silver Marches or City of Splendors: Waterdeep (where her son is detailed).

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2006 :  13:07:56  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't believe its in either of those volumes, eric

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page

Arnwyn
Acolyte

35 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2006 :  19:20:32  Show Profile  Visit Arnwyn's Homepage Send Arnwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a bunch, Eric! And, as per MerrikCale above, he is correct - Ms. Hagara is not in either of those sources (and thus, I conclude, never had a stat line in 3e).

Cool beans. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2006 :  19:26:44  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arnwyn
Ms. Hagara is not in either of those sources (and thus, I conclude, never had a stat line in 3e).

that is funny

Ms. Hagara...sounds like an old dowager 1st grade teacher's name

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2006 :  19:31:59  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Didn't she die when Hellgate Keep was blown up?

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2006 :  19:34:02  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

I'm not sure...eithor there or when they assulted Turlang's Forest (if I remember right)

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2006 :  01:15:40  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

She was killed by Turlang, yes.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

StrangeWings
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  09:03:44  Show Profile  Visit StrangeWings's Homepage Send StrangeWings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tanta i'm not sure has been stated yet for 3rd, but her son is in the underdark book under ammarindar heading in that particular 3.5 source book.maybe mr boyd or mr schend could elighten us on her stats if possible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000