Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Mumadar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  16:51:24  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just wanted to congragulate Mumadar on reaching 600 posts . . . . Why, if the Inn wasn't open yet, I'd swear you had a room there, so as never to be far away from this place.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  16:59:46  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, congratulations, Mumadar! Wow, every time I come back here it seems like you have another 50 posts or so.
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  17:07:36  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ehm... well, I don't suffer from insomnia... but uhgh well...

Actually I don't have internet access during the weekend, so need to make do and catch up at times... Somehow, it seems I have a comment on everything... hmmm don't know if that's good or bad, just that it's with the best of intentions.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  17:15:00  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Somehow, it seems I have a comment on everything...

No kidding. I come on today and find 19 active topics -- most of them with your name as the last poster! Still, you're not the only talkative scribe within these walls . . . currently, my posts-per-day average is higher than yours, and I've been here less than a month. (Though I suppose it would seem longer to some. I've taken to Candlekeep like a dragon to gold!)

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  17:26:36  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Guess I'll have to drink the vodka without the orange juice

Posts per day... ah well, over time that's not easy to maintain. And the greatest challenge is to try and say something in ones posts... (not that this is the greatest example)
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  17:36:37  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't go out of my way to post things . . . generally only when I have a question or I have some information to give. Only once or twice have I done otherwise (for instance, when Zemd got drunk.) (Sorry for bringing that up again, Zemd! Don't hurt me . . . .)

Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  18:16:41  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

I don't go out of my way to post things . . . generally only when I have a question or I have some information to give. Only once or twice have I done otherwise (for instance, when Zemd got drunk.) (Sorry for bringing that up again, Zemd! Don't hurt me . . . .)

Silly me, I thought that was just in-character. But she actually posted while drunk IRL?

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  18:20:02  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, congratulations Mumadar...
May the power of the gods always be with you...

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  18:22:51  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, congratulations by the way and all that.

Take care now, you will soon reach the 666th post! The EVIL post!

-Echon

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  18:31:00  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Echon

Silly me, I thought that was just in-character. But she actually posted while drunk IRL?

Yes, it looks like it. She even deleted that "drunk" post, so I'm sure she didn't mean to put it there . . . . If you look on that thread, you'll see two of my posts right next to each other, because something was once in between them. The next post (by Rad) contains the quote of the deleted message . . . .

Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  18:31:48  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Mumadar, youre a great asset to the forum and also the site due to your Campaign Journals for the Silver Marches and Twilight Dawn!

quote:

Yup, everyone brace yourselves, cos when that happens, no doubt the forum will crash and the site will go down!! Eek, hope thats not tempting fate!

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  18:59:20  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

Yup, everyone brace yourselves, cos when that happens, no doubt the forum will crash and the site will go down!! Eek, hope thats not tempting fate!

Don't even scare me...That would be terrible...

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  18:59:25  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the way, the entire forum has just topped 6000 posts which means that 1/10 of the all the posts of the Candlekeep Forum have been signed Mumadar Ibn Huzal...

-Echon

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  21:52:46  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

By the way, the entire forum has just topped 6000 posts which means that 1/10 of the all the posts of the Candlekeep Forum have been signed Mumadar Ibn Huzal...

Wow! That's.. that's.... wow! Way the Go Murmadar... 1/10 of all post is quite a performance!

Congratz

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Sweet Water and Light Laughter
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  21:57:15  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Guess I'll have to drink the vodka without the orange juice

Posts per day... ah well, over time that's not easy to maintain. And the greatest challenge is to try and say something in ones posts... (not that this is the greatest example)

Congratz, dear Mumadar. I guess we'll have to cut the cake this time

and saying something in posts ... I agree highly, then again yours is an example of a post which is pleasant to read. This thread has a smile-ratio that's above average.

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2003 :  00:52:21  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congradulations (?) Mumadar. 600 posts. Thats quite abit.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

jason12345
Acolyte

Afghanistan
19 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2003 :  02:55:06  Show Profile  Visit jason12345's Homepage Send jason12345 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's amazing! Ive been on this site since like October, and i only have like 13 posts or something. It is hard to come up with stuff to post, so i usually dont post stuff. But still, 600, thats a lot!

"Beans are neither fruit nor musical"

-Bart Simpson
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2003 :  19:01:57  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
'Tis not merely the number which impresses me, but the relevance and helpfullness of the vast majority of them.

You have my admiration Mumadar, quite a feat to combine Quantity and Quality.

Many would do well to study your style.

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2003 :  20:47:26  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Please don't talk about my drunks posts again, that was a terrible mistake i made... i won't do that again
But everyone needs to make mistakes to learn no?
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2003 :  03:33:20  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zemd, I appologize again. I wasn't making fun of you or anything, just referring to it. I understand how you feel about it, and I won't mention it again. I urge my fellow scribes to do the same.

Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  19:02:48  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

Congratulations Mumadar, youre a great asset to the forum and also the site due to your Campaign Journals for the Silver Marches and Twilight Dawn!

quote:

Well, here it goes... post number 6 6 6...
<looks about to see if the walls come crahsing down or if spontaneous fiery pits open up...>
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  19:14:04  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
****And suddenly the ground begins to shake. Stones begin falling out of the walls, until the walls themselves come tumbling down. Right under Mumadar's feet a fiery pit is opening.****

(something like that?)

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Edited by - Ditalidas on 06 Mar 2003 19:58:24
Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  20:07:34  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/runs far away from Mumadar as the world comes crashing upon and under him.

Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  21:05:07  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How sweet of you. And I was just under the impression you started to like eachother

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  21:29:12  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Tremble in fear, scribes. For today is the day of Mumadar!

For more fun with this number, take a look at its mathematical properties; or, to poke more fun in the Beast's eye(s), try a little humor instead.

Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  22:08:40  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ditalidas

How sweet of you. And I was just under the impression you started to like eachother

/giggles wildly Knowing him, he will probably take me with him..../giggles more....

of course I could give him an umbrella and ladder

/hands the sweet dark-skinned man an umbrella and a ladder and wishes him luck

Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  22:11:21  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh I forgot the garden hose for the fire in that pit....

/hands the priest the green garden hose as well as a dimpled smile
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  22:25:55  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mumadar Ibn Huzal:

> Well, here it goes... post number 6 6 6...

Hm, is it cheating to have your 666th post be one in which the only thing you say is that it's your 666th post?
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2003 :  04:26:01  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, I don't think so. If he waited, it would have been post 667 . . . and that doesn't seem the same. Best to both time it right and get it out of the way.

(Maybe it's just my upbringing, but I wouldn't want to hang around post number 666 too long . . . I'd want to post again as soon as I could to just move past it . . . .)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000