Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Sites or Information concering Half-Breed Wizards
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  14:31:05  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm just curious if there is anywhere here at Candlekeep, or any where else that might have some information on Half-Breed wizards, any in general.

I won't get into detail due to my character creation, but I am seeking ideas and such for half-breed wizards.

Thanks for the help :)

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  15:07:50  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know you've said "in general", but I must ask, are you limiting this search for information to the races of the Realms only?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  15:15:02  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For now, yes. That is why I asked here. :) lol.

But if I do run across other information, I do try and use that just as much.

But yes, Realms mostly for now. I know how detailed it is and would like to try and get ideas from all of that.

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  16:53:56  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmm i would be interested in learning of this as well Sage

Death strips away the masks men don to hide their true nature - The Slayer's Guide to Undead

The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown from their passage - So Sayeth the Wise Alaundo

Whenever magic one doth weave, 'tis never ever wise to deceive - Elminster

Strength and power come from knowing and controlling what others do not, but never reveal all that you know - Vecna

I have been known to cast a blue mage spell now and again - Dracandos the Spellsage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000