Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Are there any mid-spellplague maps?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mastermustard
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2017 :  20:05:01  Show Profile Send mastermustard a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
We all know about the horrors they lett in their wake, but it would be interesting to see the exact paths that the great walls of azure fire took as they tore across the landscape.

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2017 :  22:45:57  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To my knowledge, 4e did hadn't maps so detailed. Mind however, that it seems the Spellplague was initially focused in Halruaa, the Golden Plains, and the Nagalands. If not for some portal that linked to other parts of Toril, Abeir and the outer planes, the Spellplague would have been a controlled, if devastating, even. So, most of the Spellplague movement was thanks to portals.

The Spellplague article in the FR wiki is very detailed about the event. Hope it helps you.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 03 Aug 2017 22:49:00
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2017 :  17:41:24  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not yet...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000