Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Fey'ri as a PC race
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rekov
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  10:26:31  Show Profile Send Rekov a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have been mulling over the viability of a fey'ri as a PC in a 3.5 campaign. Unfortunately, the bulk of my knowledge on this (to me) fascinating race stems from the Forgotten Realms wiki. For one, much of the knowledge here is muddled with 4E, which makes it a less reliable source for my purposes. That aside, there just isn't all that much written.

I know the Fey'ri are the hybrid children of sun elves and tanar'ri. Many were created as the result of House Dlardrageth corrupting a number of other houses, but I know that many of these were eventually destroyed.

My primary difficulty is one of a timeline. I can't seem to figure out when fey'ri were around. Where might a fey'ri have come from in the 1370s? What might a good origin be?

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  11:02:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most fey'ri are those imprisoned with House Dlardrageth and freed with the destruction of Hellgate Keep. That said, there is nothing to keep there from having been fey'ri that were separate from that House and stayed free and hidden for millennia.

The 3E Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Races of Faerūn, and the Last Mythal trilogy are where you'll find the most info about the fey'ri.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2376 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  11:35:05  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why not? In the end, they're just a specific sort of tieflings - Elf + Foocubus, rather than Human + Whoknowswhat.

There was a notion that after the Crown Wars the elvenkind began to noticeably suck and something needs to be done. As to what exactly - naturally, opinions varied... up to and including projects (yes, in plural) for breeding a transelven future elite.
As a result, Daemonfey/Fey'ri were House Dlardrageth (Gold elven) of Siluvanede and various Silver elf followers were part wiped out, part buried alive (as in, not-quite-complete stasis) under Ascalhorn / Hellgate Keep by High Mages of Earlann for diluting the glorious elven blood with icky extraplanar stuff. Which also provoked Seven Citadels War (circa -4500 DR). And evidently was done rather sloppily, given that in 880 DR some survivors came back with more allies to settle a little score. Rinse, repeat.
In 1369 the Hellgate Keep was destroyed by some Harpers via subjecting its wards to a mythal-exploding artifact (IIRC, Vyshaan superweapon project) - this also broke the imprisonment magic in area, so both waves were free to go (and screaming for blood, obviously).

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Rekov
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  13:24:26  Show Profile Send Rekov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So it's rather conceivable that one of the Siluvanede or Reithel or Sharrven fey'ri bolted instead of fighting. That actually works out rather well. Thanks for the help, guys!
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2376 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  13:35:58  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rekov

So it's rather conceivable that one of the Siluvanede or Reithel or Sharrven fey'ri bolted instead of fighting. That actually works out rather well.
That's before 1369.
But then, it gets weirder.

Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  17:37:12  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A bit off-topic but I've always considered fey'ri to be elven tieflings. So, I use the base elf (sun, moon, drow or whatever) and give them the abilities associated with their fiendish blood.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  19:17:52  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fey'ri can be created multiple ways within the v3.5 framework. One version goes directly for the Fey'ri "character creation" guidelines in Races of Faerūn. Another way is Sun/Moon elf with the demonic bloodline from Unearthed Arcana (found Here). A 3rd way would be to use the Half-Fiend Template from the Monster Manual. A fourth way would be to use the Tiefling stats and just reflavor most of the character's description and fluff as elven (it's crude, but simple).

Edited by - Diffan on 19 Feb 2014 19:19:39
Go to Top of Page

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  21:32:05  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tiefling elves, that is basically it, just a bit higher up on the bloodline chain, why their abilities are not watereddown as much as tieflings, and also why some of them have abilities while others do not.
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2376 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  22:21:06  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The point is, most are specifically Moon Elf and specifically Foocubus. Hence specific abilities.
The vaguely-generic thing comes up with quite sensible "the most common source of such a bloodline is a succubus" and then proceeds into meaninglessly generic area. And as the foocubi go, how to put this... ah! "Intimidate" is not the first skill that comes to mind. Let alone Power Attack and Smite Good. At least, in the usual sense.

Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  03:14:04  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought most fey'ri were descended from Sun Elves.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  05:27:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drustan Dwnhaedan

In published canon, fey'ri are descended from sun elves -- and most of them from one of three families of sun elves.

Go to Top of Page

kysus
Learned Scribe

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  05:50:42  Show Profile  Visit kysus's Homepage Send kysus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Drustan you are correct all the fey'ri are descended from gold elves.

Rekov you can find more information on the fey'ri in the following books (races of faerun, monsters of faerun, and for history purposes lords of darkness, lost empires of faerun, Cloak and dagger, hellgate keep adventure and the cormanthyr empires of the elves).
Ive have also done a good bit of research into this topic as im currently running a game based in the war between the fey'ri and the elves of evermeet. So as far as setting up a character fey'ri's history depends on how you want to handle it.
Most of the fey'ri came from siluvanede and were corrupted lesser sun elf noble houses which were (Reithel, Ilviiri, Ursequarra, Floshin, Yesve, Aelorathi, Dhaorothi, Ulvaerren, Almyrrtel, and Ealoeth). All those houses participated in the seven citadel wars and most were captured and imprisoned in stasis after the conclusion of that war though it did state that a few managed to escape being sentenced after the war and managed to keep their bloodline alive through the centuries.
So if your game is taking place before the war between sarya Dlardrageth and the elves of evermeet in 1374, you could have your character descended from one of the few fey'ri that escaped after the seven citadel war. After the war in 1374 a number of that army did scatter and managed to survive so you can theoretically choose to go with any of those houses that i mentioned as being a descendant of someone that had survived from that army. Alternatively if you wanted nothing to do with sarya Dlardrageth and any of the fey'ri houses that owes allegiance to sarya, you could go with your character being descendant from some random elf of any subrace that was planes hoping and got captured by demons and forced to breed with demons to help quickly increase said demon lords army for some sort of massive offensive and your character either have escaped that back to toril or been a child or great grandchild of someone who escaped, which would give you the option of going with green, moon, wood elf heritage if you wanted that.

TBeholder I read the Moondark mysteries and that has absolutely nothing to do with Dlardrageth's breeding with demons. The moondarks happened before the crown wars and that whole family was considered to be eccentric or even just crazy and was just looking to increase their magical might in general. where as house Dlardrageth were a noble house of aryvandaar that survived the crown wars and moved to cormanthyr and after its lose in that fight its matron sought to strengthen its family by breeding with demons(reference pg 9 hellgate keep). Also at that time the gold elves weren't looking to strengthen themselves as most was cowed by the events of what happened to the drow and the vyshaan family and were not looking to repeat any of the things that lead to the crown wars in the first place.

Mod edit: Tweaked coding at poster request.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 20 Feb 2014 11:06:14
Go to Top of Page

Rekov
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  08:14:32  Show Profile Send Rekov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You guys have been enormously helpful. Thank you so much! We're going with 1375, apparently, so I think I will pick one of the survivors of Sarya's little campaign. Maybe of Reithel or Yesve. I don't recall which of those houses were mostly sun elves and which were mainly moon elves, but I suppose it hardly matters in the end.
Go to Top of Page

kysus
Learned Scribe

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  08:28:02  Show Profile  Visit kysus's Homepage Send kysus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cool beans all of the houses i named are gold elf houses sarya had no moon elves in her army and in "lords of darkness" it specifically says she is capturing only gold elves to breed more fey'ri. you can also look in the cormanthyr empire of elves book for some of those families to see what their crests are to add more to your character background.

Oh forgot about this too I should have listed this in the books for sources is the last mythal trilogy by richard baker has alot on sarya and her army for information.

Edited by - kysus on 20 Feb 2014 08:31:33
Go to Top of Page

Rekov
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  08:53:16  Show Profile Send Rekov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just grabbed a copy of Last Mythal off of Google Play, as it so happens. I'm not sure if I'll answer this my self in the course of reading it, but do the fey'ri under Sarya worship a particular deity, or a particular demon lord?
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  09:33:19  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ummmmm... they dont worship the seldarine..... various demon lords I would imagine, though I always considered sarya as being atheist

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

kysus
Learned Scribe

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  09:40:07  Show Profile  Visit kysus's Homepage Send kysus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Over all i would say no the fey'ri don't worship deities reasons for this are most of the fey'ri are from silvuanede which, i can't remember what book it was in at the moment, but silvuande was much less religious than the other elven nations at the time even going so far as to outlaw temples of the seldrine in their cities. This way of thinking would have also have been picked up by the fey'ri. Now with that being said there was a small minority or should i say cult of fey'ri that had picked up the worship of Ghaunadaur lead by lord Faersynd floshin ( you can find that information in cloak and dagger pg 94 another book that i forgot to mention). As for as demon lords i wouldn't say worship, but sarya had a working relationship with melakezid which i think is actually a yugloth but dont qoute me on his race. Melakezid was the one that corrupted the vyshaan into doing all that evil stuff in the crown wars and giving them all that crazy war magic as well. But as for as the details between him and sarya ill just let you read the novels so as not to spoil a story.

Edited by - kysus on 20 Feb 2014 09:46:16
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2376 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  09:53:40  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, yes.
House Dlardrageth were the first, Aelorothi, Ealoeth and other early followers were Sun elves too, of course. But then it continued for millenia as Eaerlann vs. Siluvanede, and some random followers joined later, so... there were a lot of them, over time.
Rules-wise it probably should apply to everyone else anyway, but lore-wise... I'm almost sure about seeing an explicit refernce to Moon Elven tieflings somewhere, but can't remember where.
Of course, since the House Dlardrageth and its associates are the ones who actively seek troubles, survival ratio... may vary. Which returns us to the original issue of renegade Fey'ri.

Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  10:00:22  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe one of the plot hooks/rumours in a 3rd edition book had the fey'ri kidnapping moon elves and using them as breeding stock to replenish their numbers.

Of course it may just have been a rumour but it sounds like something they would do

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

kysus
Learned Scribe

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  10:06:22  Show Profile  Visit kysus's Homepage Send kysus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe the book your talking about is Lords of darkness pg 126. Its just gold elves that they are kidnapping. In the lords of darkness and cloak and dagger you get the direct impression that sarya and the other fey'ri are racist against moon elves for what earlann and sharrven did to them in the war.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  12:49:05  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't make the fey'ri atheists. I could definitely see some worshipping a deity like Shevarash, except that he's from the Elven Court... so I would believe he's either a moon or green elf. I can definitely see them worshipping Fenmarel Mestarine, being outcast elves (and his CN alignment is relatively close to theirs). Since they have demonic blood in their veins, I could see some turning to demon/cult worship, but not many. They still hold to their elven heritage strongly. I could also see some turning to non-seldarine but Archfey/Unseelie/Seelie powers (such as the Queen of Air and Darkness whom we know is Auril now).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  16:40:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

quote:

Well, yes.
House Dlardrageth were the first, Aelorothi, Ealoeth and other early followers were Sun elves too, of course. But then it continued for millenia as Eaerlann vs. Siluvanede, and some random followers joined later, so... there were a lot of them, over time.
Rules-wise it probably should apply to everyone else anyway, but lore-wise... I'm almost sure about seeing an explicit refernce to Moon Elven tieflings somewhere, but can't remember where.
Of course, since the House Dlardrageth and its associates are the ones who actively seek troubles, survival ratio... may vary. Which returns us to the original issue of renegade Fey'ri.

I think it's also possible that in the millennia since the fey'ri were imprisoned, others could have arisen... Maybe some of the original fey'ri managed to hide and reproduce; maybe, in the intervening years, other elves (especially gold elves) thought that House Dlardrageth had a good idea and decided to do a little creative breeding themselves.

Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  16:53:32  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My points-

--One there is the fact while a large number, thousand/s of Half-Demon elves and Fey'ri were sealed in Evil Trashcans, the Fey'ri are default shape-changers. So you can imagine how easy any number of them could slip past the hunters. Especially as the elves forgot and/or stopped looking.

--Practicality would mean mating with Moon Elves by those who were not trapped is possible and an option. Of course, these blendings could create Moon Elf Fey'ri, but would likely be seen as abominations by Sarya.

--One of the Writers/Editor/Workers of WoTC, who worked on Fey'ri said non-sun elf Fey'ri are possible with similar mixing of demon/succubus, which is not common with elves but possible.

Result: Non-sun Elf Fey'ri are possible but range from uncommon to rare as hens teeth.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  22:01:21  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dlardragreth/fey'ri and Eldreth Veluuthra cooperation? Being elitist racists, I doubt it, but enemies make for good bedfellows. Thoughts? What about them dragon-blooded elves? Enemies to both or neither?

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 21 Feb 2014 03:27:15
Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  22:14:11  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presumably although fey'ri are technically a certain bloodline there could be other vectors for fiendish elven bloodlines that could use the same game statistics.

I think the Eldreth Veluuthra would hate the fey'ri more than even humans or half-elves. Breeding with fiendish Although they are evil that not all things we label evil would necessarily cooperate.
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  22:17:51  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Dlardragreth/fey'ri and Eldreth Veluuthra cooperation? Being elitist racists, I doubt it, but enemies make for good bedfellows. Thoughts? What about them dragon-blooded elves? Enemies to both or neither?

All elves (generally but there are always exceptions especially in the Realms or under Ed Greenwood) think the Fey'ri and House Dlardragreth are abominations for mixing their blood with demons/succubi/fiends.

That said, if the Fey'ri can keep their secret by shape-shifting and avoiding detection (especially magical detection), these could be a workable fit. They both pretty much hate anything but an elf, excluding drow. The Fey'ri could work on converting and corrupting them to their thinking. Or sun elves to use for breeding stock. The only problem is the Eldreth Veluuthra has a number of other elves, including quite the number of moon elves, and house D hates Moon Elves more the humans.

Now if they could over come that hatred... they might have a ready made military/spy force for conquest.

So conflicts for plots all around...

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  22:38:35  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps over the eons some Fey'ri might have gotten over their hatred of other elven races?

A group of fey'ri and a faction of Eldreth Veluuthra might cooperate even if the organizations/groups as a whole do not.
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2376 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  17:20:00  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

'(called "the Taint" by some elves)'? Eldreth Veluuthra tend to flip out at half-elven abominations, they probably wouldn't look any more kindly at other attempts to dilute the glorious elven blood with that of lesser creatures. That they are enemies of just about everyone includiing most potential allies is half of the joke.
A cautious alliance with Vhaerunites is acceptable for them, because while "there were issues" with Drow, they're still kind of elves and currently simply aren't the greatest threat. When not herded into unholy wars by spider-loving matrons, few are eager to visit the surface at all, much less come to stay, and those who do suffer from population being barely self-sustaining, rather than breed like rabbits.

Dlardrageth wanted to be the next Vyshaan, so humans stand on their way, but they also have scores to settle with other elves. Not that getting humans and elves to fight each other won't be a good thing. Individuals may have their own views on this, of course. Case in point: Threlya Dlardrageth. Same goes for Drow, and Vhaerunites in High Forest are simply dangerous rivals.
Dragonblooded elves can be rivals in the long run and/or natural allies. Specifically the Moondark clan is absent. If they returned, perhaps - but this also depends on their relation to the old Elven realms: Surbrin isn't too far from Eaerlann and Siluvanede. And it's too close to their High Forest haunts to ignore.

With the Moondarks, it's a toss. They could consider the Daemonfey misguided, but be sympathetic to Siluvanede problems and the whole "being hunted" situation, or could be as hostile as most elves.

Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  02:52:16  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

I wouldn't make the fey'ri atheists. I could definitely see some worshipping a deity like Shevarash, except that he's from the Elven Court... so I would believe he's either a moon or green elf. I can definitely see them worshipping Fenmarel Mestarine, being outcast elves (and his CN alignment is relatively close to theirs). Since they have demonic blood in their veins, I could see some turning to demon/cult worship, but not many. They still hold to their elven heritage strongly. I could also see some turning to non-seldarine but Archfey/Unseelie/Seelie powers (such as the Queen of Air and Darkness whom we know is Auril now).

According to Races of Faerun, a few non-evil fey'ri worship either Fenmarel Mestarine or Shevarash, but the latter ignores them, as he considers them to be as abhorrent as drow. RoF also states that very few fey'ri worship demons, preferring to worship proper deities. As near as I can tell, the only deity that seems to acknowledge the fey'ri is Ghaunadaur. Isn't it ironic (and strangely appropriate) that the only two deities who accept the demonfey (Fenmarel and Ghaunadaur) are gods of outcasts?
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2014 :  21:38:04  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd be interested in hearing about others fey'ri PC's. I suppose warlocks make sense and I recall someone playing a bladesinger. How about it? Anybody else playing a fey'ri?

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

kysus
Learned Scribe

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2014 :  23:02:15  Show Profile  Visit kysus's Homepage Send kysus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bonustopher has a fey'ri character from my games. I will tell him to post info on his character when he can get the chance but if im remember correctly he is a sorc but thats all i remember at the moment. I also have created a number of npc fey'ri that i used in the war with sarya and evermeet one of which is a necromancer.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000