Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 TV series of Interest to Realms Fans
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  14:14:26  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Dr Who...look who would love to direct an episode....

http://collider.com/peter-jackson-doctor-who/196856/

Youd think they would have to ask him now wouldn't you?

Even better might be him helming a motion picture...but I would love to see an episode, or multi-episode arc done by Peter Jackson.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  14:17:27  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Warehouse 13...anybody else watching this...I just found it a week ago. I keep thinking all these cool artifacts that show up in the show would be easily adaptable to the realms. I dont remeber the proper name, but there was a magical threshold that when laid down in a doorway, opens up a "door" to anywhere your thinking of. Wen you step through you can pick it up to halt any pursuit.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  14:28:45  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now Peter Jackson's interested in directing an episode of DW? That's awesome news. Couple that with Neil Gaiman possibly writing another episode for this season, and I think I'll be prone to multiple SageGasms.

As for Warehouse 13 RW, I've been watching it from the beginning. It's a great series that employs a lot of intricate details when fleshing out those strange artifacts -- any of which that would make fascinating additions to the Realms. Especially so if the same model for structuring those artifacts on the show was used for FR. Just imagine the kind of cool reality-altering effects that could come from Elminster's Eversmoking Pipe when it's found by a canny mortal in 1743 DR?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 20 Sep 2012 14:29:33
Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  15:19:34  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Star trek, the files and rupaul's drag race are my favourite shows. I don't think the drag queen show has anything to do with being a fantasy fan though
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  17:15:48  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My favorite fantasy TV show, hmmm I suppose that would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I practically grew up watching that.
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  17:24:43  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh and i really liked the Game of Thrones mini series.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  18:46:40  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't watch Warehouse 13, but I understand it had a cross-over with Eureka, which I used to watch.

I've been watching Lost Girl, which isn't great, but it is interesting. The series considers all monsters 'fey' (which is an intriguing take). Its not the best thing on TV to watch, but it is a goldmine of ideas for D&D games.

Believe it or not, I've only been able to catch one episode of of game of Thrones, and it was excellent. I am still reading the novels though, so I don't want to ruin an surprises. Another gem was The Borgias - some really great (Sembia/Amn) Machievellian stuff going on there - a must-watch for intrigue campaigns.

I've watched a few episodes of Supernatural, but it doesn't really grab me (and I find little inspiration from it as well). There was one episode with all the 'old gods' which was kinda cool, but the rest have been a bit of a yawnfest for me. Alpahas is another hit-or-miss for me - most episodes can't hold my attention that long.

I get a lot of game inspiration from a lot of paranormal shows and also from history shows and occasionally even a science show.

I unfortunately missed the premiere of Revolution - something I was really looking forward to. I'm not sure if I can apply any of it to my games, but I'd rather have a more plausible post-apocalypse then 'Zombies!'. Anyone catch it?

Another premiere I am looking forward to this year is Terra Nova - I am not totally committed yet, but it has a lot of potential.

We need another Galactica.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  20:45:06  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have watched Supernatural since it began. I tried to get into Warehouse 13 but with the other shows we watch, it was kinda hard (I think the humor was a bit lost on her). Of course my favorite right now is still The Walking Dead even if it does diverge from the comics and I'm going to watch the new Revolution show that premered this Monday (looks a lot like S.M. Sterling's Dies the Fire book/series).

Some other shows:

The Vampire Diaries
Glee (the chicks are pretty cute and my wife likes the music)
How to train your Dragon (Rides of Berk) well it's for my daughter but it is pretty funny.
The Soup I find the comedy pretty funny on that show and love the bashing of moronic "Reality TV".
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  21:02:18  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I don't watch Warehouse 13, but I understand it had a cross-over with Eureka, which I used to watch.

I've been watching Lost Girl, which isn't great, but it is interesting. The series considers all monsters 'fey' (which is an intriguing take). Its not the best thing on TV to watch, but it is a goldmine of ideas for D&D games.

Believe it or not, I've only been able to catch one episode of of game of Thrones, and it was excellent. I am still reading the novels though, so I don't want to ruin an surprises. Another gem was The Borgias - some really great (Sembia/Amn) Machievellian stuff going on there - a must-watch for intrigue campaigns.

I've watched a few episodes of Supernatural, but it doesn't really grab me (and I find little inspiration from it as well). There was one eJpisode with all the 'old gods' which was kinda cool, but the rest have been a bit of a yawnfest for me. Alpahas is another hit-or-miss for me - most episodes can't hold my attention that long.

I get a lot of game inspiration from a lot of paranormal shows and also from history shows and occasionally even a science show.

I unfortunately missed the premiere of Revolution - something I was really looking forward to. I'm not sure if I can apply any of it to my games, but I'd rather have a more plausible post-apocalypse then 'Zombies!'. Anyone catch it?

Another premiere I am looking forward to this year is Terra Nova - I am not totally committed yet, but it has a lot of potential.

I caught Revolution and enjoyed it....but I need a few more episodes to be sure. Could be just the fact the wife liked it and it's something we can both watch. The lead guy, supposed to be"real good at killing" and I'm not sure he has the chops to pull it off long term, but it seemed well done .

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  21:05:57  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boardwalk Empire right now is my wife and my favorite show. Nothing that links directly to the realms, but the way the laed character(Steve buschimi..he is great) runs his business....is very much like I envision Elaith Craulnober.

He seems a great guy and says all the right things, but almost always has others get their hands dirty.....unless someone forces him, them his hands get very dirty in a hurry.
There could be a lot there to help with anyone encountering a crime syndicate or some such in the realms, as far as how they work from boss on down to the guys unloading at the docks.

Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  21:19:55  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alas, Falling Skies doesn't fire up for season 3 until next summer and my beloved Battlestar Galactica ended a few years ago. So my one hour of TV a week is gone until next year. :( Oh well, I suppose.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  22:06:20  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Boardwalk Empire right now is my wife and my favorite show. Nothing that links directly to the realms, but the way the laed character(Steve buschimi..he is great) runs his business....is very much like I envision Elaith Craulnober.

He seems a great guy and says all the right things, but almost always has others get their hands dirty.....unless someone forces him, them his hands get very dirty in a hurry.
There could be a lot there to help with anyone encountering a crime syndicate or some such in the realms, as far as how they work from boss on down to the guys unloading at the docks.

I Watched a few episodes of Boardwalk, but its not my cup of tea - Steve Buschemi did make what little I saw enjoyable. Shows like that you have to watch in order, and I find that very hard to do (I'm not a 'scheduled' TV watcher). On the other hand, I love Madmen, which you also have to watch in order.

Hmmmm... Steve Buschemi playing Craulnober in a movie... I can totally see that.

And I hate to admit it, but I do watch Glee (when I manage to catch it - like I said, I don't 'plan' my TV watching). The lead female reminds me of my ex (in a good way).

How to train your dragon is interesting (just spent a week at my kids house, so I started watching it with them). Its not something I would normally watch on my own, but out of everything they watch it isn't bad (the lead boy's voice-over is horrendous, IMHO). Most Disney shows are vomit-worthy.

Out of all the paranormal stuff I watch, Ghosthunters is by far my favorite - I drove 700 miles just to meet them two years back.

Since we are going outside of the fantastic, I also watch Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, and Myth-Busters. The first two you learn a lot from, and the last one is just a special kind of awesome.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  22:14:13  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've never heard of a couple of the shows mentioned in here...

Me, I never miss The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

My wife and I enjoy Mythbusters and Castle -- though part of her interest in Castle is Nathan Fillion.

(Actually, Nathan Fillion is on her list, and Kari Byron is on mine! )

We've also been enjoying How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. I quite enjoy Family Guy, and my wife loves So You Think You Can Dance and just about anything on HGTV.

Haven't caught them in a while, but I also enjoy Cash Cab and How Its Made.

And I'm a huge fan of the original Looney Tunes, and of Animaniacs. I've got both on DVD, and as soon as my son is old enough, we'll bond over them.

Most of the fantasy or sci-fi stuff I've seen on TV didn't really grab me... I loved Firefly, but I didn't see it until it was on DVD. Really liked Babylon 5, back in the day.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  22:36:39  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How the hell did I forget Big Bang Theory?

Good catch Wooly - excellent show.

I watched the first season of Castle, but then sort of lost interest after that. Usually when they muck with the schedule each season I lose track of a lot of programs.

House was big favorite of mine. I started to lose interest just before the last season, so I think they ended that just in time. The finale fell a little flat, for me.

Edited by - Markustay on 20 Sep 2012 22:39:33
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  22:59:18  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I watched the first season of Castle, but then sort of lost interest after that.

Never watched it until the second season came out, myself -- my stepmom had the first season on DVD, and intro'ed us to it.

quote:

Usually when they muck with the schedule each season I lose track of a lot of programs.

That's why a DVR is a wonderful thing. I don't watch anything in realtime!

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Tyrant
Senior Scribe

USA
586 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  00:26:49  Show Profile  Visit Tyrant's Homepage Send Tyrant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I watch The Big Bang Theory when it's a new episode. I started watching the show affter it came on TBS and I think I have watched all of them that they run. I watch Warehouse 13 and Eureka when I see them on, along with Lost Girl. Those 3 aren't great but they have their moments.

I love The Walking Dead. It can be thoroughly depressing, but something about it keeps me coming back. I feel the same about Breaking Bad. The Walking Dead seems to be about how much the world can grind good people into the ground while Breaking Bad seems to be about just how evil one man can become. I don't know what to make of Hell On Wheels yet.

I used to watch Dr. Who when they ran the episodes on the Sci Fi channel. I enjoyed it and I have considered picking up the later seasons on DVD. I've seen most of Tennet's run and the guy before him.

Some "classics" I used to watch are X Files, Babylon 5, Buffy/Angel, Hercules/Xena, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek (reruns of the original series, Next Generation, and Deep Space Nine, not a lot of Voyager or Enterprise). I really liked Deep Space Nine. It showed what happens when you can't just warp away to next week's episode after solving a problem and instead have to stay right where you are and deal with the fallout. Sisko made choices that would cause the other captains to spontaniuosly launch into a speech about morality. it also showed that it takes someone doing the dirty deeds to make sure the utopia keeps running safely. It was still Star Trek so it was still mostly black and white, but there were moments of shades of gray that were missing from the other series.

Edit to add: I can't believe I forgot the Cartoon Network line up that I try to watch regularly. I watch Robot Chicken when I can. The Star Wars specials are great. As a fan of 1980s G.I.Joe, it's nice to see them get some attention every few episodes. I also try to watch Toonami every Saturday night to get my anime fix. Especially now that they have started to rotate shows.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code

Teenage Sith zombies, Tulkh thought-how in the moons of Bogden had it all started? Every so often, the universe must just get bored and decide to really cut loose. -Star Wars: Red Harvest

Edited by - Tyrant on 21 Sep 2012 00:30:25
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  02:31:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

And I'm a huge fan of the original Looney Tunes, and of Animaniacs. I've got both on DVD, and as soon as my son is old enough, we'll bond over them.
Which again reminds me to look for the DVD compilations for both here in Australia.

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  02:39:23  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrant

Edit to add: I can't believe I forgot the Cartoon Network line up that I try to watch regularly. I watch Robot Chicken when I can. The Star Wars specials are great. As a fan of 1980s G.I.Joe, it's nice to see them get some attention every few episodes. I also try to watch Toonami every Saturday night to get my anime fix. Especially now that they have started to rotate shows.

Yea, the Cartoon Network and the Hub (heh, Hasbro got me hooked!!) have some really awesome shows. For one, I like Transformers Prime and the Thundercats series (still being discussed for a 2nd season) was pretty good IMO. The new G.I. Joe series is OK and I watched about half that season but got a bit bored with the 'Joes always being attacked by other Good Guys because they were framed. Also, The Clone Wars is pretty damn good and have enjoyed every season so far.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  02:40:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's a new G.I. Joe series? That's news to me.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  03:45:48  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Guillermo del Toro's take on vampires possibly a tv series.....yes please.

http://collider.com/guillermo-del-toro-the-strain-fx/197037/

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  03:55:44  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Guillermo del Toro's take on vampires possibly a tv series.....yes please.

http://collider.com/guillermo-del-toro-the-strain-fx/197037/

I've been reading the comic book series that the television series will be based on. It's great stuff, and awesome writing!

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  20:00:26  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I liked the movie alot, the mix of modern music and knights jousting worked well I thought......wonder how it will translate to the small screen? And how do you replace Heath Ledger?

http://collider.com/a-knights-tale-tv-show/197207/

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2012 :  01:31:47  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I just walked through my LR and noticed that Steve Buschemi show is on....

And then it hit me! How about a show that combines the vamp-love of Twilight with the seedier aspects of Jersey Shore?

I call it ... Boardwalk Vampire.

EDIT: Ack! Someone beat me to it.

Edited by - Markustay on 22 Sep 2012 01:34:43
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2012 :  02:11:21  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, some of you guys just took me on a trip down memory lane! Back in the day, I was a big fan of Hercules/Xena, Buffy/Angel, and the entire Star Trek -verse, (Except Deep Space Nine- never could get into it as a regularly-watched show. I'd catch an episode on occasion, but only if it had Quark, Odo, Worf, or O'Brien featured. None of the other characters ever caught my attention...) Use to love the original Transformers and G.I.Joe cartoons, and yes, even Animaniacs! (My hubby does cartoon voice impressions on occasion for a laugh, and he's eerily good at it!)

Lately, I've enjoyed Supernatural (only seen the first season, but it was good), The Walking Dead (I'm halfway through the second season DVD, and LOVE the twists!) and Grimm(only seen two episodes so far on Hulu, but I like what I've seen). I also like to catch Psych and Burn Notice, when I can, especially since Burn Notice has Bruce Campbell in it! I LOVE him!!! Only caught one episode of Game of Thrones, but it's on my "list" of shows to check out. Right now, though, my focus is on some anime series I've been wanting to finish, like Rozen Maiden, Grenadier, Last Exile, and the Bubblegum Crisis/Crash series. Yeah, my anime tastes are pretty diverse.... :)

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2012 :  03:06:34  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I thought the show had [unfortunately] been cancelled? As I recall, the studio just couldn't crunch the numbers for the expenditures involved in producing a second season.
quote:

Well, there's two potential opportunities for new Galactica. There's the-always-in-limbo Blood and Chrome series, which is supposedly set during the Cyclon War. And the Larson-inspired Galactica big-budget film series which has been slivering around rumour-vines since the original BG creator first hinted at the possibility of revisiting his original masterpiece, just after the re-imagined series concluded.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2012 :  04:15:52  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

I thought the show had [unfortunately] been cancelled? As I recall, the studio just couldn't crunch the numbers for the expenditures involved in producing a second season.
quote:

Well, there's two potential opportunities for new Galactica. There's the-always-in-limbo Blood and Chrome series, which is supposedly set during the Cyclon War. And the Larson-inspired Galactica big-budget film series which has been slivering around rumour-vines since the original BG creator first hinted at the possibility of revisiting his original masterpiece, just after the re-imagined series concluded.

Yeah , Terra Nova season 2 is DOA.....

http://scifi.about.com/b/2012/04/02/terra-nova-wont-go-to-netflix.htm

Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2012 :  11:39:54  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

quote:

Holy cow, there is a possibility of more Galactica? I hope it happens. I was really liking Caprica when it was turned off. That is one of my all time favorite series.

As to TV series...well, I watch a lot because I'm working from home now (please let this last a long time!), so I gained back the 2 hours of commute I used to do, and my lunch hour is in front of the TV.... so I'll list them in groupings. Only about a 1/4 of what I'm listing below is putting out new episodes right now. I've actually been looking for new shows, as I rarely re-watch anything anymore (except Fringe, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, and Big Bang Theory)

BTW, I've never watched person of interest. Who has, and was it really good or just ho-hum?

gotta watch grouping
Game of Thrones, fringe, true blood, boardwalk empire, boss, spartacus, Big Bang Theory, Castle, criminal minds,

Good to watch grouping
Supernatural, Copper, Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Star Wars, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, Covert Affairs, Being Human, the borgias, Alphas, Archer, Legend of Korra, Dexter

Ok to watch grouping
star wars: the clone wars, mythbusters, Burn Notice, Thundercats, Magic City, young justice, futurama (the new ones), falling skies, Dragons: Riders of Berk

Used to be great, may be going downhill now grouping
Nikita, Lost Girl, Justified

Kind of Ashamed to admit I watch, but they are sci-fi/fantasy
Vampire diaries, Secret Circle, Merlin, Once Upon a Time,

Sometimes watch
Doctor Who, Pawn Stars

Eager Awaiting to see if they're worth watching
Revolution, Elementary, Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue, Arrow

Sitcoms I enjoy, just to list them
2 broke girls, modern family, mike and molly, 2-1/2 men, how I met your mother

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2012 :  19:46:26  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
breaking bad above all. Game of thrones, Ive seen them on my vacation. Grimm is watchable

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2012 :  04:10:35  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure if I should post THIS in this thread, or the one about super heroes. Maybe seems more fitting here since the other seems to have been taken over by marvelphiles.

At first I thought this was going to be a movie, not a series - too bad, I thought maybe they were gearing-up for a JLA film.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2012 :  05:31:33  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Marvel

Anyone heard any news lately aout Joss Whedon's pilot for the S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series?

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2012 :  06:13:54  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Green Arrow? Another GREEN? I wonder what's with that color. Green Lantern, Green Goblin, Green Hornet, Green Gargoyle... "Super" and "Man" I would understand, but Green? Meh. That's the color of what horses eat.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000