Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Dutch BD&D products?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2011 :  02:34:21  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
This is a question for the Dutch and Belgian scribes.

I got my hands on a Dutch translation of the D&D Basic Set (and in excellent condition!). It includes B1 In Search of the Unknown and B2 Keep on the Border Lands.

I know M1 Blizzard Pass has been translated to Dutch too. But are there any more Dutch translations of BD&D products, like the Expert Set?

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2011 :  21:34:17  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be damned! I never even knew there had even been Dutch translations of anything D&D (the first and only RPG I had ever seen in Dutch was "Oog des Meesters").
Go to Top of Page

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2011 :  12:28:00  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whoops, I forgot about this scroll .

quote:
Originally posted by Thauramarth

I'll be damned! I never even knew there had even been Dutch translations of anything D&D (the first and only RPG I had ever seen in Dutch was "Oog des Meesters").

I also didn't know about a dutch translation of D&D until I found in on the internet.

My brother and a friend of mine both own the dutch translation of DSA (Oog Des Meesters). Luckily its pretty easy to acquire over here
Go to Top of Page

mensch
Seeker

80 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2011 :  13:56:02  Show Profile Send mensch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's "Queeste" as well (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queeste_(rollenspel)), which was invented by Joop Oele. But I never knew D&D was translated into Dutch at some point. Must have been a relatively small market for TSR, too small to sustain, anyway.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to know that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice. – Robert Frost (1874 - 1963)
Go to Top of Page

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2011 :  12:09:15  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mensch

There's "Queeste" as well (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queeste_(rollenspel)), which was invented by Joop Oele. But I never knew D&D was translated into Dutch at some point. Must have been a relatively small market for TSR, too small to sustain, anyway.

Wow, I've never heard of Queeste. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000