Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 2009 GamesU KeyNote address - Erik Mona
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2010 :  03:29:13  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
NeonCon has posted the video of Erik Mona's keynote address at GamesU from the Con last November. Very interesting video, especially his discussion of Paizo's iPhone apps in development (at 26:40 in the video).

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  17:00:12  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

NeonCon has posted the video of Erik Mona's keynote address at GamesU from the Con last November. Very interesting video, especially his discussion of Paizo's iPhone apps in development (at 26:40 in the video).

Any news about Wizards making iPhone apps as well??

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  18:45:25  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

quote:

I haven't seen them developing anything. There's a lot of people creating un-official apps, though.

Considering that DDi is still missing a Character Visualizer and Gaming Table, I'm pretty sure that iPhone apps are pretty far down the list.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  18:48:22  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

quote:

I haven't seen them developing anything. There's a lot of people creating un-official apps, though.

Considering that DDi is still missing a Character Visualizer and Gaming Table, I'm pretty sure that iPhone apps are pretty far down the list.

Good point. I find it ridiculous that they hyped it up as much as they did and ended up giving us nothing for a while and are finally giving us "next to nothing", which may eventually become a little bit of something. Ah well.
Yeah I have the D&D Compendium App which logs onto DDI with your user name and password and you can look up monsters and passwords

Go to Top of Page

Ayunken-vanzan
Senior Scribe

Germany
657 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  19:35:48  Show Profile  Visit Ayunken-vanzan's Homepage Send Ayunken-vanzan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And considering that the software of the DDI toolbox is Windows only showing they don't want any business from Mac users ...

"What mattered our lives now? When our world had been torn from us? Folk wept, or drank, or stood staring out over the land, wondering what new horror each dawn would bring."
Elender Stormfall of Suzail

"Anyone can kill deities, cause plagues, or destroy organizations. It takes real skill to make them live on."
Varl

FR/D&D-Links 2ed Downloads

Edited by - Ayunken-vanzan on 07 May 2010 19:36:13
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  21:34:11  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayunken-vanzan

quote:

And considering that the software of the DDI toolbox is Windows only showing they don't want any business from Mac users ...

I was unaware of that. Interesting...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000