Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 eBay auctions (22 FR listings) ++ (!!)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prespos
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2010 :  00:51:57  Show Profile  Visit prespos's Homepage Send prespos a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

Message Preview
Well Again!

A) eBay Items
I have more than the normal amount of FR items listed this week:

http://shop.ebay.ca/modheaven/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Until the end of Jan, I'll give any one who has 100+ 'XP' (letters, 'posts') on the Candlekeep forums a 20% discount, on anything through eBay. (And, no, gals & guys, 1000+ posts do not = a 200% discount ... that question came up before, and it was actually kinda funny. Actually, more cool than funny :: if 1000+ posts, then you've got access to the LGX series, and other rare things. :) !! See below .... )

I always do 10% off for someone with 100+ posts on the Candlekeep forums (as well as dragonsfoot.org, canonfire.com, and dragonlance.com), 365 days a year.
As always, please let me know in advance, via either messages or email.

If you're looking at the eBay items, please read: the *Basic Info* section (the same for all listings), at the end of all listings.

*Basic Info* should explain all the details you need to know, incl. the flat-rate ship system (10$ base/max, -1 per listing thereafter : this can work out quite well for international bidders).

OK, that takes care of the eBay stuff.

B)
More importantly,
I am opening my personal FR collection to the Candlekeep community.

Yes, selling the whole thing off, for the next month.

This is only open to people who have 100+ posts on the Candlekeep forums
-- for items not avail. in stores (eg. LGX series), that's only open to people with 1000+ posts.
Sorry, no exceptions, there.

The collection is 90+% complete, anything up to the end of the 3E era. Novels, books, computer games, Dungeon mags, Dragon mags, Polyhedron mags, RPGA adventures - you name it, it's likely to be there.

Prices are American cover price.
(For items not sold in stores,
whatever the average store price / completed listing price is).

Ship is FREE.
Yes, FREE, and that's to anywhere on the planet.
(Usually, out of auction, I do exact ship + 5 (the 5 covers a Canada Post box and materials), as a baseline).

For now, I can only do this until the end of the month.
(After that, I'll need to rest & take it easy, for a while, and hopefully, I can get to Part II of the same "Entire FR Collection" sale later in this year, or the next).

Please Contact: John Scott (Mod Heaven)
a) eBay messages (quickest way to get through to me, online)
username = modheaven

b) PM through Candlekeep
username = prespos

c) PM through dragonsfoot.org
username = prespos

d) email
modheaven7@gmail.com

e) phone me direct, anytime, but the best time is between 8 and 12 pm (actually, between 10pm and 2am). However, you can try 24/7, and leave a message.

Via phone, the ++ is :
it will save both of us time (yes, writing emails & MB posts takes up too much time -- heh, I hope someone sets Ed up with some Podcast technology, so he can answer your questions while he's fixing the fence, or whatnot, if that would work for him).

I have one of those walkie-talkie phones, so if we're speaking live, I can go the the Library (the books are actually contained in the bedroom), and see if it's in, and then email you with a summary, afterwards, so you can look things over 'on paper'.

Actually, there's another ++, for me : hearing the real live voice of another FR fan, but that another story, and mayhaps a long one, at that ....

No, I am not getting out of gaming,
and no, I am not turning my back on the Realms.

My main focus, these days,
in my the 'gaming' aspect of my personal life is :

a) the 11 1E handbooks (yes, they are being made into webpages)

&&

b) Unlimited Adventures (yes, if things work out, coming soon, to a tabletop near you).

All prices are in American dollars ($),
although I am willing to consider ...

a) a trade for decompiled sourcecode
(CKIT.EXE, preferably parsed to C++)

&&

b) .jpg files of the original FR poster maps
(ie. any & all FR poster maps, from all 1E or 2E items:
1 panel, 1 .jpg,
done with overlay grids --
numbered squares with latitudes,
set up for an eventual 1 mile per square zoom : no hexes)

Sorry for the length of that one, but hopefully,
that's all been formatted & sectionalized for
easy reading / comprehension.

Amarast!

Thanks,
John

PS. So, in summary,

A) some items on eBay
B) I'm selling off an entire FR collection

A Dictionary of Literary Terms
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/3462/literms.htm

Close Window

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2010 :  01:09:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prespos

Until the end of Jan, I'll give any one who has 100+ 'XP' (letters, 'posts') on the Candlekeep forums a 20% discount, on anything through eBay. (And, no, gals & guys, 1000+ posts do not = a 200% discount ... that question came up before, and it was actually kinda funny. Actually, more cool than funny :: if 1000+ posts, then you've got access to the LGX series, and other rare things. :) !! See below .... )
Oh, come on. What about those of us with 21,000+ posts. That's got to account for something in terms of a discount, right?

Seriously, I'm seeing a few items here that look interesting enough. Have to check my monthly budget first, though, to see what I can afford.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

prespos
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2010 :  11:38:21  Show Profile  Visit prespos's Homepage Send prespos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Again!

Heh, 21,000+ ...

Hmm, they're not for sale, but if you have a bunker out there in the middle of the Outback, maybe some handwritten FR notes / indices ....

Naah, seriously, I hadn't thought of 10,000+.

(I guess, me being from Canada, and all, I should think Metric.
100 || 1000 || 10,000 ....)

I've got an idea, but I'll really have to think about it.

10,000 is a big number, so please, give me a little time ....

Sweet Water & Light Laughter,
John

Go to Top of Page

dwarvenranger
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2010 :  15:41:07  Show Profile  Visit dwarvenranger's Homepage Send dwarvenranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Man, the VA needs to hurry up and get me some money.

If I waited till I knew what I was doing, I'd never get anything done.

Go to Top of Page

dwarvenranger
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2010 :  15:16:32  Show Profile  Visit dwarvenranger's Homepage Send dwarvenranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prespos, did you get my PM?

If I waited till I knew what I was doing, I'd never get anything done.

Go to Top of Page

prespos
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2010 :  20:28:15  Show Profile  Visit prespos's Homepage Send prespos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Dwarvenranger,
Yes, I saw your PM - sorry, I have been a little delayed.

However, I was working on it last night, and your list of items were items that were up for auction. Some of those ended last night (your titles have been put aside), some will end in about 1 day.

Just as a general note to everyone, I basically only have 1 of each of the FR titles right now, so if you see something up for auction, I can easily pull the title out of the auction cycle, and hold it for you, once the auction ends, but I can't do anything until the auction ends.

The (A) part of the sale (auctions) ends tommorrow.
(some of the FR titles will re-appear in about 1 week)

The (B) part of the sale (personal collection) is until the end of the month.

So, Dwarvenranger and the other poster who emailed me yesterday.
I'll be finishing off and sending your PMs that I started on last night, with the details, within the next hour.

Thanks again, and good luck,
John

Go to Top of Page

prespos
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2010 :  21:29:26  Show Profile  Visit prespos's Homepage Send prespos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All PMs sent.

Thanks,
John

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page